return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
screw this world and everyone in it
View this Thread in Original format
Perfect_Cheezit
Hi all,

You might remember me from awhile ago when I posted a more tamed thread regarding my situation with Sarah and Jenna and what I should do about my funk with a formal dance and a potential Valentine's Day date. Well, the only reason this thread is titled the way it is is because of problems with Sarah, so you can turn away if you want to since I don't really want to destroy the world, I'm just angry right now and drinking and smoking.

Long story short, I started dating Sarah on a regular basis, but in the past weeks or so she's been sort of cutting me out. No big deal, right?

Well anyway I told Sarah outright how I felt about her et cetera and she responded by telling me now that "You're wonderful...You're everything I want I just don't think it will work." She's been hanging out instead with my best friend, that ing , for the past two weeks practically everyday getting closer to him without me even knowing and neither of them ever told me and I was never clued into it until about an hour ago, after I call him and tell him how bummed I am because of it. How upsetting is that? I feel like destroying the planet. He's like "I'm really sorry...I was going to tell you sooner, I just didn't know how...If you don't want me to do it, I won't, I just want you to know that I do really like her though..." I'm so damn stupid. Why couldn't I see it if it was going on right beneath my ing nose?

Yeah, I'm still in high school still, so you can right all this off as trivial but goddamn, I am so upset. It just makes me feel so inadequate and immature that I can't provide this girl, whom I really really like, with even a sparkle of fun, and I'm irked by the way she just softened the blow by lying and omitting critical information, my friend too. He's not a very good friend after all.
Perfect_Cheezit
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
a TA in trouble! better call the gang to help!

Trance Addict, Trance Addict, Trance Addict, HOOOO!!!

:(
Emil
Ok son, time for a talk.

Welcome to the real world. There are alot more fish in the sea, so screw this bitch. Don't give me no blabber about how perfect she was, there will be other girls like her. Don't get all depressed over a chick, you're a if you do that. Don't blame your friend either. It's time for you to be a man, cowboy the up and get over it!
Perfect_Cheezit
quote:
Originally posted by Emil
Ok son, time for a talk.

Welcome to the real world. There are alot more fish in the sea, so screw this bitch. Don't give me no blabber about how perfect she was, there will be other girls like her. Don't get all depressed over a chick, you're a if you do that. Don't blame your friend either. It's time for you to be a man, cowboy the up and get over it!

Sorry if I don't think its normal that my friends should go behind my back like that :conf: i know i'm going to get over it though
Yan
Why didn't you just tell him that you weren't okay with it?
Perfect_Cheezit
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Why didn't you just tell him that you weren't okay with it?

I did, I got mega angry and yelled at him and , and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it anymore, so Im just absorbing myself in the COR for the time being
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Perfect_Cheezit
I did, I got mega angry and yelled at him and , and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it anymore, so Im just absorbing myself in the COR for the time being

So do you think he turned out to be your best friend or a big pile of sh*t based on his answer, whatever it was?
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
cheeeeeeezy thats some crapy crap!

hey dude, im feeling worse so be all happy that your not as bad as me.... i was like really bad a bit ago,..... hahahahahhaa

ahhhh

OH ........ i need some in somwething!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;))

Anime sure does help. :)
Orbax
my friend did that to me once and I didnt talk to him for a year. and the girl i havent talked to since.
Orbax
oh

solution though was drinking and then saying what i was thinking to stupid people.

helped loads.

Emil
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
:wtf:

Don't worry Noub, I'm going to bump your girl thread in a week or so, better have an update.
Orbax
it must involve nazi hate stomping though. You have the shaved head already . just commit
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement