return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
watching movies on a big screen
View this Thread in Original format
Blue.
how likely is screen burn in when hooking up an hdtv compatible video card to your 50 inch tv?
Orbax
it depends on the television technology and when you bought it
Blue.
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
it depends on the television technology and when you bought it

does it depend on the card as well? i mean its made for high definition tvs

well im not sure the specs of the tv but its a 50 inch high definition panasonic thats about 2 years old
Orbax
no and dont worry bout burn in. just dont leave it on same image all day
electronicmaji2
is it plasma

because screen burn only happens on liquid displays...
Orbax
Happens on everything ;) theyve pretty much sorted out the issue now. Just dont leave it on same image all day ;)
MERLIN
thats what screen savers are made for. i wouldn't worry too much as long as, like orbax has said, you don't leave it on the same image for a long time.
Xenocreator_PG_
Putting an e74 connector into the TVs bridging port is not a common thing. Usually the bridging port is rewire to accomodate resistance for the S-Video connection - This is why people use e73-rev2 connectors to plug into the s-video. Plugging a e74 into a SV is like putting an italian sausage into mini french Croissant; it's a pastry nightmare. The best bet is to cut the italian sausage in half & put one on some pita bread & the other half up your ass. The e73 connector can, on the other hand, fits snuggly into a croissant; preferably with ham in it; & hold the cum mayo.
Orbax
Im drinking vodka.

smokeape
Burning an image on a screen is not necessarily a bad thing...

...depends on the image. Pounding down beers at my normal average...

;)
[[[smoke]]]

Morgan Page ft Astrid Suryanto - Falling (Main Mix)

Blue.
So on a HDTV how long would it take to burn a certain image in and also for just everyday use is it likely the start menu would start to burn into the screen? I mean if it isn't set to autohide although there's the solution right there :toothless .
Orbax
screen saver homie. only way to do it. or turn off the TV ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement