return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Maco Flag Pete = Euphoric
View this Thread in Original format
sLiCk_NiCk
Ey Peta couldnt help but notice you have changed the Aussie flag into the Maco flag under your avatar. Would this happen to have something to do with the recent racial/political comments made between yourself and paulie ??

Loud n Proud :)

Just curious

:D
Euphoric_Madman
Spot on dude!

With the Maco sun under my AV I now have the power to take on any racial/political comments Paulie throws my way!

Long live Alexander, King of Macedonia :D
sLiCk_NiCk
who cares about macedonia?

:happy2:
Paulie
Enjoy it while it lasts, we all know that your country will be overrun by Albanians in the non too distant future, then you will call yourselves Bulgarians. :p

LOL j/ks Bro but you know Preston gonna cop a beating when South plays em :p
batemanscott
quote:
Originally posted by Euphoric_Madman
Long live Alexander, King of Macedonia :D

Queen of macedonia if i'm not mistaken as well? hehe:stongue:
trevgeeza
quote:
Originally posted by sLiCk_NiCk
who cares about macedonia?

mace-who?
Euphoric_Madman
quote:
Originally posted by batemanscott
Queen of macedonia if i'm not mistaken as well? hehe:stongue:

That was his greek part :toothless
Paulie
quote:
Originally posted by Euphoric_Madman

Long live Alexander, King of Macedonia, State of the Great Country Greece :D

Fixed, imo.
batemanscott
yeah i kind of heard he had a few greek parts in him:toothless
Euphoric_Madman
quote:
Originally posted by batemanscott
yeah i kind of heard he had a few greek parts in him:toothless

Thats just a greek thing, try and get stuck into everything, get a piece of all the action; and that came from the greek word...and that came from the greek state of, and that is greek because....and all of it comes from the greek tradition of f*ucking each other up the, whats the word, Koolos i think :D

Heidi_Fleiss
OKAY...REALITY CHECK...History lesson time...

Macedonia is GREECE...In the Byzantine, Roman and Ottoman Empire era, Greece was subdivided into 2 states ; The HELLENIC state, and the ATHENIAN state. 'Makedonia', or as we call it here in Australia, MACEDONIA, was part of the Hellenic state of Greece, which was in the Northern Region.

The skorpianoi (skorps), or as they like to call themselves, 'Macedonians', claimed Macedonia as their own. However, they were NOT Macedonian ; They primarily decended from WESTERN BULGARIA - As well as Yugoslavia (FYROM - Former Yugoslavic Republic of Macedonia), and the list goes on...

SO yes, Alexander the Great WAS in fact 'Macedonian'. He was from Ellas-Makedonia, the HELLENIC STATE OF GREECE.

So please, slavics..You have our land, but please, get your own identity.

:) So how was your day?
Euphoric_Madman
I've been living a lie, ohhh the pain
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement