return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

why am i not studying :(
View this Thread in Original format
vswede
damnit shoulda been in bed 1 hour ago but im not should be studying for my ap english exam but mehhh i cant :( sucks. i just look at tranceaddict eventhough i have read most of it already today... boriiiiiiinggggggg
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by vswede
damnit shoulda been in bed 1 hour ago but im not should be studying for my ap english exam but mehhh i cant :( sucks. i just look at tranceaddict eventhough i have read most of it already today... boriiiiiiinggggggg
study for ap. wtf

unless u are REALLY REALLY SERIOUS about it. if not dont study. maybe it was only at mys chool but if u took an ap. u automatically got a c no matter wut which was a b cause ap. is like 10 points higher. or at least it was for both ap's i took
Floorfiller
dude...its ap english....you don't need to study...

you can't study for a test like that...
vswede
i know.. im just trying to remember all these words like paradox, pun realism and e like that to get the easy questions. its ap english langauge and not literature.. ballllllllllsssssssssss oh well :P i could just go to bed but im excited aswell. besides going to bed means i have to move..:nervous:
vswede
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
study for ap. wtf

unless u are REALLY REALLY SERIOUS about it. if not dont study. maybe it was only at mys chool but if u took an ap. u automatically got a c no matter wut which was a b cause ap. is like 10 points higher. or at least it was for both ap's i took

:P we have some ap grade weighting at my school so a gpa of 3 is actually a 4 :D i think most schools should have that. oh well... my teacher has moodswings like hell.. sometimes hes like ur all going to fail cause you can write worth of and other times hes like do what u want...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement