return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

"I'm Addicted To Scamming Seniors"
View this Thread in Original format
verndogs
quote:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A 42-year-old woman charged with scamming seniors in Central Florida said she is addicted to scamming people and has targeted more than 1,000 people in recent years, according to a Local 6 News report.

Police in Orlando arrested Sharlene Sadler (pictured, left) Wednesday night on seven warrants from three counties all relating to swindling senior citizens out of their debit cards.

In a Local 6 News jail interview Thursday afternoon, Sadler admitted to the crimes.

She said she is a career criminal and is addicted to scamming.

"I use to like it, like a thrill," Sadler said. "Right now, it's an addiction that I just keep doing like when I used to be on drugs. I just keep doing, doing, doing it. But, I don't like what I do anymore."

Sadler admitted to victimizing people from across the state from Orlando to Sarasota, according to the report.

She estimated she has swindled more than 1,000 people since 1989.

Sadler apparently found her victims by scanning a telephone book, according to a report.

Police said there might be more victims in the area.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
UWM
Just saw this on Drudge. Sad, really. Get a ing job, bitch.
Xenocreator_PG_
hahaha I hate it when I skip read the titles & rush into them. I thought i was gonna read some kinky about a woman with a 'screaming senior' fetish who forcably makes old people scream whilst in sexual activities. :wtf:

YELL grandpa!! scream out to me! :whip: :whip: :whip: you dirty loud old man! :wtf:
::TranceVanDyk::
only in florida. all the weird shyt happens either here or in california.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement