return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

WTF is with America
View this Thread in Original format
hardstyle
Ok i been playing football since i was 8 , i played in a professional u-11 til u-18 teams in Hungary, now i moved to America and i cant find a place to play football becouse its either college teams and im not in college so can't play or the Columbus Crew neither Cleveland Force wont let me go for a try out :-/

WQhy cant somebody like me who never attended college to get a try out ???????????
mezzir
the us doesn't really like soccer :(
cause we're 'different'
which is why we call it soccer in the first place i guess
Haunted
email the coach specifically and let them know about your experience and how you want to try out
Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
b/c you're stupid

+1
Orbax
Lots of Rec teams runnin around meng
Psiweaver
don't really have a whole lot of leagues
hardstyle
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
b/c you're stupid

Huh?:wtf:
nickpdx
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
football is for ass grabin nancys! :p

He's talking about soccer. American football = ass grabbing nancies. Soccer isn't as stupid and macho as American football is.
A83
Where I live, Albany, NY...Footy is huge. Theres a huge indoor place, afrims (http://www.afrimsports.com/) amazing fields. I used to play there but then our coach started to be a douchebag & I quit. Probably play for the hs next year
Geoff
quote:
Originally posted by hardstyle
Ok i been playing football since i was 8 , i played in a professional u-11 til u-18 teams in Hungary, now i moved to America and i cant find a place to play football becouse its either college teams and im not in college so can't play or the Columbus Crew neither Cleveland Force wont let me go for a try out :-/

WQhy cant somebody like me who never attended college to get a try out ???????????

lol why'd u move to america, owned

Spartan
quote:
Originally posted by nickpdx
Soccer isn't as stupid and macho as American football is.

hahaha, some kids:stongue:
oh man:tongue2
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement