return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Herpes, the silent killer
View this Thread in Original format
Blue.

Suddenly it all makes sense :disbelief
Jackson
........You've stolen my Mojo.
fuct4less
So MySpace gives you herpes?

Meh, sounds about right to me. :)
Rodrico
Random thought...

I was watching tv the other day and saw a commercial for some medical treatment for genital herpes. It was a commercial of a guy and a girl playing in a field, rolling around, laughing then rolling out an extravigant picnic for each other as they ate quietly into the late afternoon. There are two different messages that conveyed to me during this rather disturbing commerical.

1. Did these people just win the lottery of vineral disease and are celebrating their new found infirmity? Also, after hearing the side effects of this drug, there is no way someone with a chance of anal seepage is going to be rolling around in a field laughing without a care in the world.

2. You could never pay me enough money to be known as the GENITAL HERPES GUY. Theres one type cast you dont want to be remembered as..

That is all.
Blue.
Those sights are made for finding random pieces of ass, not so much for finding true love as they make it seam. Good for ass, better if they treat your herpes and then set you free among the flock again :stongue: :stongue:
eye_03
quote:
Originally posted by Rodrico

1. Did these people just win the lottery of vineral disease and are celebrating their new found infirmity? Also, after hearing the side effects of this drug, there is no way someone with a chance of anal seepage is going to be rolling around in a field laughing without a care in the world.

2. You could never pay me enough money to be known as the GENITAL HERPES GUY. Theres one type cast you dont want to be remembered as..

That is all.

hahahah, thats hilarious

anal seepage, classic
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement