return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
European soccer in Montreal
View this Thread in Original format
malek
Its not confirmed yet, but Champions World are organizing another tour for the best european teams in North america, two Canadian cities should be on the list and its Toronto and Montreal!!!!

I was in Toronto in July last year to check out As ROMA and the Celtics and let me tell you it was amazing to see 60000 people in the Skydome...

If they can bring this over here in the Molson stadium (alouettes) or even the Olympic Stadium, it would be incredible...

the final list of the cities involved in this new tour should be known in April... :D
ninjahola
:eyes: SICK
fastmp3
it would be great if the big o hosts a game

and i hope they'll bring quality teams (l'as rome et le celtic pésent rien)
malek
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
it would be great if the big o hosts a game

and i hope they'll bring quality teams (l'as rome et le celtic pésent rien)

i saw AS roma because my friend really wanted to see them... i think it was ac milan vs another great team that was playing on the previous day in toronto.

as roma>>>>>>>>>n'importe quelle equipe en A.N.

Molson stadium near the royal mountain would be amazing... the setting is incredible plus its open air.
fastmp3
t'as raté l'AC Milan pour faire plaisir a ton pote et voir la roma ???????????? t'es un vrai pédé toi
FunKenLouis
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
t'as raté l'AC Milan pour faire plaisir a ton pote et voir la roma ???????????? t'es un vrai pédé toi

+1
Falcon-X
+2:whip:
antz66
the teams coming to Montreal are Chelsea Barcelona Ac Milan and Juventus its gonna be @ the olympic stadium near the end of july
FunKenLouis
quote:
Originally posted by antz66
the teams coming to Montreal are Chelsea Barcelona Ac Milan and Juventus its gonna be @ the olympic stadium near the end of july

barcelona

I DIE

jai vu leur stadium.... jetais pas dans la saison

IN HUGE STADIUM IT IS

favorite team

barcelona is where i wanna live soon

:D

end of july

TABARNAK... je suis pret a faire de la promo pour eux si ils veulent

HAHAHAHA
fastmp3
woah imagine barca vs ac milan @ the olympic stadium :cool: