return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Good DJ Shirts
View this Thread in Original format
kush paintings
Is there anywhere to get good looking dj shirts. Also has anyone had any experience making their own shirt I would like to make a black shirt with a nice gatecrasher logo on the front. If so how do I go about making it, without it looking amateurish.
beats and beeps
DJ tip 315356456:
Don't wear a shirt that advertises a certain club. Especially one you have not played in. Especially not a shirt that advertises another club, when you are infact playing in a completely different club.
kush paintings
HA thanks tips. No I just want to show the world what a big looser I am since I love electronic music.
Danny Ocean
ebay
DJ Joshua H
quote:
Originally posted by kush paintings
I just want to show the world what a big looser I am since I love electronic music.

No.....show them how cool you are since you love electronic music!
LinX
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Joshua H
No.....show them how cool you are since you love electronic music!

plus uno
Ang ' ela_ie
Solid color is the way to go, if you ask me.
TruffleShuffle
I think what he means are shirts that either have a cool design or funny text on them. I'm looking for shirts like these as well, so I'll be watching this thread.
Boomer187
how about a shirt that has a design of a life sized shirt on it....just bigger.

heres the shirt I wear.

fitom tiel
^ :stongue:

nice chop

Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by fitom tiel
^ :stongue:

nice chop

lmao, actually its not a chop. It was her idea too. :wtf:

clovis took the pic ;)
TranceFantasy2k

does anybody know where i can find this shirt, aside from Arimn's closet? Armin and Ferry are always dressed so crazy :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement