return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

2 rooms available in 25th floor in a Condo downtown TORONTO!!!
View this Thread in Original format
dallastar
There are two rooms (8*8 +/-) available at University Ave/Dundas St. located VERY close to St. Patrick Subway Station, It is a 2 bedroom+solarium suite on the 25th floor in condominium.

I am just wondering if there would be anyone interested in Subletting the solarium and anyone else interested in renting the other room available for at 8 months to a year??

the rent is 610 incl utilities, dishwasher, washer and dryer, 2 bathrooms, chill environment, bright and spacious living room.

the solarium in a summer sublet for 610 a month - or price can be discussed with owner.(June01/05-Sept01/05)

the other room available is also 610 a month (all pay the same price) wiht a closet, cable an telephone connection. (May 01/2005 - ??)

I notced that some of you are still looking and wanted to let you know that my place is still available. I fyou have any further questions let me know~ Pm me
kanadianiceman
you should post some pics

(not looking just an idea )
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement