return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Gatecrasher on 15 December (Xmas Special)
View this Thread in Original format
Spad
FUTURE
TALL PAUL
DUMONDE
ARMIN VAN BUUREN
TOKUNAGA
MATT HARDWICK

DIGITAL REVOLUTION
BOB FRISKY
NORTHERN MONKEY

Right well my plan to come to gatecrasher every week was fantastic in theory but as is usually the case the great British Sterling decided to knock that idea on the head with a danish open glowstick.

So who's coming to this? I wont be able to make Red and Black (:( :( :() so this'll probably be my only 'crasher trip this year. So come one, come all, and celebrate the impending religious festivities with yours truley (and a couple of our little white friends).

edit: PS. There's a distinct lack of Bond in the lineup. wtf is all that about?

By the way the theropy is working and I'm working on learning to get to the point in a simple sentence.
goldenarmZ
me = there :D

im not that bothered about the bondless lineup, cos I seen him loads neways :p
Spad
Just you me and the interpreter then :D
tu_face
ill be the interpreter...

:D
goldenarmZ
:rolleyes: you couldn't interpret a smack in the mouth..

*smacks jeff in the mouth*

hehe
Miss Proximus
quote:
Originally posted by goldenarmZ

hehe

LOL
tu_face
quote:
Originally posted by goldenarmZ

hehe

oi that int my mouth...
goldenarmZ
what is it then? oh, sorry!! it's your arse!! the two look so much alike I got them confused :p:p
Spad
Wicked, going to be a good night then!

Anyways I'll get my train ticket next weekend, how fast does a lineup like this usually sell out? I'll be safe waiting a bit til I get my ticket yeah?

What about Anita? You coming? Volks? Anybody else?
goldenarmZ
no idea how fast this one will sell out.. cos its the xmas special, and armin hasnt played crasher for absolutely aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggeeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!

tu_face
the tickets will sell vv wuick... so i wouldnt leave it later thean the first week of december
DuMonde TrAnCeR
revenge of the teapot. right thread ah say ah say. if i can get some funds me and a mate may be able to come down, and if that lineup had scott bond in then it wud probs be one of THe best nights ever! :whip: i shall make my desicion soon, and anyway scott bond is at sugar shack near me the weeknd after :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement