return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
James Zabiela reviews here!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
MonikaVanBuuren
Oh gosh where to start!!! When those lasers came on...that exact moment...somethign just went BANG and the night was just so intense from there till the end of his set!!!!:wtf:

I was really worried that I wouldnt enjoy the music cuz I get really irritated by scratching and really long breakdowns....but Zabiela just totally got me hooked on his style!!!!

It was hard to dance to at times, but at those times I would just look around at everyone having such a good time and I would start dancing again! At one point he went pretty hard for a while; I loved it!:gsmile: :gsmile:

Its funny how you can distinguish the people thata re there to see Zabiela for his music and those that are there just for the sake of it! Nevertheless, there were tons of beautiful girls and guys wherever you turned!!!

Overall a really super night for the time I stayed. We left soon after Zabiela got off and even exchanged a quick hello. He seems so humble and down to earth!

WOOOOO Zabiela!!!
You got yourself a new fan!!:D
DJ Charlie
Yo,

I missed part of his set... me and my friend got there around midnight. Zabiela was on of course...
We took drinks... looked around to find some of you guys...
We took drinks :happy2: then I found Malek and saw Monika from far..
Then I had to go to the bathroom.... after that I found Jay, his gf, JpX and FunKenLouis "dancing" on the dancefloor:toothless
then I went to get my friend...
We took drinks :haha: and realized that Elvis had left the building.
so as all the TAs :wtf:

So We left this Syllicon valley club.

Overall, James music was good to chill at, but it didn't got me into it at all. Somehow, we didn't felt any progression in his set. maybe cause we came in late and missed most of his set...
jameszabiela
thanks Monika! :) :) I was very worried with the Sasha no show and that all the people would be throwing random objects at me! And after reading on here yesterday how dissapointed everyone was that it was just me playing I wondered if I should bother coming myself! What with comments like ' zabiela ' :( and 'he's no sasha' etc i read on the other thread.... BUT I'm glad I did! And you guys made me feel very welcome, so thank you!!!!

Charlie, when the club told me there was another DJ coming on at 1 am I had to be respectful and calm the music down before here came on. Had I have been playing last you would've heard something less 'chill'.

JZ :)
MEAT
the MAN himself makes an appearance on this forum... Kudos to him!!!

the next time JZ comes to montreal, I will be all over that party for sure.:)
B018
bravo zabiela
;)

peace
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by jameszabiela
Charlie, when the club told me there was another DJ coming on at 1 am I had to be respectful and calm the music down before here came on. Had I have been playing last you would've heard something less 'chill'.

JZ :)

well... as I said... me and my friend we missed a lot from your set.. we only heard you during your last hour or so...
the music was good... but we found that weird hearing breakbeats and stuff like that at 1am. You then left... so he were like WTF :wtf:
We thought you would have played till 3 or something...

at one point... when the other Dj was on... we saw you in the booth and we thought that you were gonna play again. :confused: not even.

I can't believe that Millenium made you open even if Sasha wasn't there. its none sense.
Here, the party get on fire from 1 to 2:30.. or till 3 when a special Dj is playing.
Jpx
GOOD JOB ZABI!!

Really enjoyed the set...it was my first time seeing you LIVE and Ill go see you whenever youre in Mtl now...

Man that sweet windowlicker...hahaha What remix was that??
MonikaVanBuuren
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Charlie

So We left this Syllicon valley club.

AHAHAHAHAHAA omg so true!!!:stongue:
malek
preach
the sound was good, light show was pretty intense. so many people were there it was awesome :)

thnx to Wisna for the ride, the bum on st-laurent liked your sushi ;) i heard that Hisham did a tribute to Digweed after the party ;)

it was a good club night but with Sasha on the decks it would have been much stronger :confused:

malek
the night was fantastic, it really picked up at around 12, but ended so fast :( James told me he wanted to go on, but it wasn't his call :(

Nice lighting, good sound, nice lasers, like a TA told me, it looks alot like the guvernment in Toronto.

It was my first party in some times, and it was really really cool to meet all the TAs once more, fantastic group of people :) love y'all
:toothless
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by MonikaVanBuuren
AHAHAHAHAHAA omg so true!!!:stongue:

LOL there was a time when they were doing contests every weekend... the girls who won received between 1000 and 2000 of breast implants value, or was it general plastic surgery :conf:

So after a few months, near all the girls had fake boobies ! :eyespop:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement