return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
John Digweed - Luke Fair @ SoundBar - March 30th w/Mili Sefic - James Lauer & Others
View this Thread in Original format
Mili
WEDNESDAY MARCH 30

PRESENTS

John Digweed: The Sound-Bar 1-Year Anniversary Kickoff Party

Sound-Bar celebrates one year of unparalleled nightclubbing with a four-day weekend of sites and sounds from the world around. Leading things off, one of the Dance Music's very finest, originator of the Bedrock sound, making a super-rare exclusive turntable appearance in honor of Sound-Bar's 1st Birthday.

In the spirit of the occasion we are offering super special early bird discounts only $10 in advance while supplies last!

100 advance tickets at $10 (early bird)
200 advance tickets at $15

HEADLINERS

John Digweed / Bedrock, Toronto

ALSO SPINNING

Luke Fair / Bedrock, UK

John Curley vs. Jay Prasad / PURE Tag Team Set

LOWER LEVEL

Mili Sefic / FUEL, milisefic.com

James Lauer / Proton Radio, jameslauer.com

ROUND BAR

Slimm Pickens

Nate Manic

VENUE

SOUND-BAR
226 W. ONTARIO
10 PM - 4 AM
21+ ID REQUIRED
sound-bar.com
xGirlx
I'll most likely be there :D

Can soundcards be used?
Mili
good question!!

i think you might use them to get in quicker but if ure looking to save money, then just get the $10 presales and you'll be getting priority entrance anyways

:)
UWM
I doubt I'll be able to make this seeing that it's on a Wednesday, but good luck opening :D
Aristronica
wow, Digweed, i was once told the most expensive DJ to get at the moment, is this true?

Anywho, I have never seen him and would certainly love to, so I'm there if time and money permits it.

Who else is thinking of going?
Mili
presales tickets are still just $10
WM2
I would come up if it wasn't on a Wednesday night.

I thought Tenaglia was pretty pricey too, but I don't know which one is higher.
Mili
the show has received a great response

2 weeks before the show and the $10 presales are already sold out

presale tickets now just $15

UWM
*bump*

Anyone heading out to this?
Mili
I was just let know that i have a guestlist which is $15 before midnight. If anyone is interested just email me at milisefic@yahoo.com
and i'll put you and your party on.

UWM
I wish I could make it down, $15 to see Diggers is a steal. Good luck with your set, Mili.
Mili
thanx!!! :)
wish you could make it down too!!

i'll post some reviews and pics afterwards :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement