return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Listen to my FIRST mix.
View this Thread in Original format
ForgottenLegacy
Here are two mixes that you can download off my ftp....I just started use VTT yesterday and am now at this stage....although I have been listening to trance for......4 years now:)

Anon loign
Ftp://24.157.58.191/
they are mp3s....but windows keeps the wav format...each is less then a meg and is 1 minute long....if you want song names ask.

Please tell me if I suck or if it is ok.

For some reason cant delete the extra post....and in my second mix.there is an aol door slam ...=D
RavingLunatic
lol..

it's like just the "mix" between 2 tracks eh?
RavingLunatic
the aol door slam is funny.. :)

always turn off everything else on your computer when mixing with VTT.. specially AO-hell that's the worst.. I pity aolers.. anyway.

I've been using VTT for about 2 years now, it's a fun program, and in my opinion better than anything else out there currently. at least anything software only.

anyway, the mixes aren't too bad, they need some work, but good for a first and second try..

I should be considerate, I am planning on putting my first "mix" up on here sometime soon, but by mix i mean 40 - 80 minutes, not 1 or 2..

also, I'm curious, was that first track in the first mix, an REM remix? I've never heard that before, what is the track called?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement