return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

George Acosta w/ Kenneth Thomas @ Metropolis , Cleveland 05.06.05
View this Thread in Original format
PhuturePhysix
trucleveland
This show is going to be off the hook! There is so much talent under one roof. Metropolis is an amazing venue for a show of this status! I hope that we can get some hype going here and that people are going to come out for this! Stay in town for Saturday as well! Kenneth Thomas has his monthly the next night at Cloud 9 Lounge which is the dopest party that happens in Cleveland on the first Saturday of every month!

There is a special $89 hotel rate at Clevelands premier Sheraton downtown hotel. All you need to do is request the "TRU PRODUCTIONS" rate!

View the flyer for the number to the hotel!
Tuis
Now *that* is some useful and tempting information. Thanks!
jam.iii
this is friggin outstanding, i can't wait for this weekend. as for now, i plan on going to both metropolis and cloud 9 the next night. wooooooohoo bring it on :D :D :D

tuis you thinkin about goin to either one? i gotta pass on armin on the 31st unfortunately since i didn't realize its on a damn weekday and i work every day at 3am so that isn't gunna fly. i'll just be saving up for this though:cool:

all i wanna know is... WHO's WITH ME ?
Tuis
VIP e-ticket already pinned up next to the door waiting for the day. Don't know if I'll be able to swing the double, though. Gonna try!
trucleveland
hank you for the support! That is what I like to hear!
jam.iii
tru - are you mr mellon? :conf: or is that a different tru (as in trunitelife...)

nice tuis, nice... wouldn't ya know this is my drill weekend again. pulling off sunday on 40 mins of sleep last month wasn't enough for me... in may, i'll be doing saturday AND sunday drill on no sleep. take that uncle sam baahahaha :) gotta luv it!
trucleveland
Yes, who is this.
jam.iii
i've never said whats up to you, but i've seen you at a lot of events since KT @ metro on new years... i usually take pictures from KT's shows and "the guy with the beanie" always popped up in the pictures... a while back at first i actually thought you might be "phuturephysix" and i asked "are you that dood in the beanie" but then she told me that she wasn't a guy and said it was you... :stongue:
Like this, in front of the booth there.

anyways, my name is joe. if i see you at metro / cloud9 i'll say whats up
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement