return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Nick Warren, Mike Khoury, Chris Walsh - Fri 3/18
View this Thread in Original format
KID-M
Nick Warren will be at Soundbar on Friday 3/18. I will be spinning in the Round Bar from 11-1 (Nick comes on @ 1 w/ Chris opening in main room). This should be a great night out. I will have a free or reduced list for the show (not sure which yet). Email djmikekhoury@hotmail.com for list. See you then!
UWM
I don't know if I can make it considering it's right before I leave for Miami, but good luck with the gig!
Blue Balls
holy nick warren !!!

I wish I had some $$$ to go :(
neural defect
quote:
Originally posted by KID-M
Nick Warren will be at Soundbar on Friday 3/18. I will be spinning in the Round Bar from 11-1 (Nick comes on @ 1 w/ Chris opening in main room). This should be a great night out. I will have a free or reduced list for the show (not sure which yet). Email djmikekhoury@hotmail.com for list. See you then!

Does the "free or reduced list" allow us entry in Round Bar to hear your set?
KID-M
Great question...let me find out.
WM2
My girlfriend and I agreed a while back that it didn't matter what was going on if Nick Warren was in town, we were going to see him. So I guess it's only fitting that we're going to be in Phoenix next weekend. :(
neural defect
quote:
Originally posted by KID-M
Great question...let me find out.

Have you heard anything yet?
KID-M
Hope you guys can make it out on Friday. I will be in the roundbar from 11-1. It will be roped off, but tell the door guy you are w/ me and he will let you in. Email djmikekhoury@hotmail.com for free cover before 11 ($10 after) - includes 1 drink ticket that is good before 12. See you then!
UWM
If any of you are interested in hearing what Nick Warren's been up to, he just did a set for John Digweed's Kiss100 show this past week. I can put it up on webspace and host it for a couple of you if you'd like to hear it. IMO it was very boring and uninspired, I was quite disappointed and hopefully Nick brings a bit more this Friday.

Again, good luck Mike :D
neural defect
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
If any of you are interested in hearing what Nick Warren's been up to, he just did a set for John Digweed's Kiss100 show this past week. I can put it up on webspace and host it for a couple of you if you'd like to hear it. IMO it was very boring and uninspired, I was quite disappointed and hopefully Nick brings a bit more this Friday.

Again, good luck Mike :D

I'd be interested in hearing that, UWM. But, if it's really THAT boring and unispirational and no one else shows interest then forget it. I'd really like to just hear what kind of tracks he has been playing, and get a feel for his current style before Friday.

Good luck, Mike. I emailed you.

I'll be there either way.

KID-M
Thanks guys! For those that go, come say hey in the roundbar.
neural defect
For that Nick Warren set on KissFM 100 (03-13-05)...it's pretty monotonous, nothing spectacular. You were right, UWM. I hope Nick's set is a lot better than this Friday night. I am excited though.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement