return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
What you should never say to a cop!
View this Thread in Original format
Xenocreator_PG_
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)

2 Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!

5. Are You Andy or Barney?

6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.

7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

8. I pay your salary!

9. Gee, Office r! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!

10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other
cars around.. That's how far ahead of me they are.

12. When the Officer says "Gee Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

..... got any cop stories?
Dervish
add "I'm not angry.... I feel sorry for you.... you must have ed up bad to end up doing this."

I remember stealing a 7ft flag/banner thing on the way home from a night out. On my way a police car with two cops in it pulled up beside me.

COP: Where did you get that? (he knew exactly where I got it)
ME: Found it.
COP: You sure?
ME: Yeah just down there I thought it looked untidy and it wouldn't fit in the bin.....
COP: Well how about you put it down?
ME: I dunno thats littering....
COP: I think it'll be ok, some one will pick it up tommorrow.
ME: Only if your sure.
***I put it down***
***I wait for the car to move off round the corner***
***I pick up 7ft flag/banner and start running home, hitting nearly every car at the side of the road on my way as I am running with the 7ft pole of the flag in both hands horizontal on a narrow pavement***
BTG
i got a ticked for telling a cop i was drunk. bastard. of coursei was drunk, it was outside of a tiitty bar.
Eric Siefer
I got pulled out of a party at a venue thats regularly rented out. I was under 21 so the cop was askin for my liscense. Ended up flippin through my wallet a few times *conveiniently* skipping over it. "Sorry officer I dont have my ID on me." So he asks me to say my ABC's. This left me a little uneasy seeing as how I hadn't said them since well, kindergarden I believe. I said them, and sang the whole song. Even the part at the end, you know "Now I know my ABC's, next time wont you sing with me."

I'm laughin my ass off now, the cop ended up lettin me go.
Dervish
quote:
Originally posted by Eric Siefer I said them, and sang the whole song. Even the part at the end, you know "Now I know my ABC's, next time wont you sing with me."

Classic
Jackson
quote:
Originally posted by Dervish
add "I'm not angry.... I feel sorry for you.... you must have ed up bad to end up doing this."

I remember stealing a 7ft flag/banner thing on the way home from a night out. On my way a police car with two cops in it pulled up beside me.

COP: Where did you get that? (he knew exactly where I got it)
ME: Found it.
COP: You sure?
ME: Yeah just down there I thought it looked untidy and it wouldn't fit in the bin.....
COP: Well how about you put it down?
ME: I dunno thats littering....
COP: I think it'll be ok, some one will pick it up tommorrow.
ME: Only if your sure.
***I put it down***
***I wait for the car to move off round the corner***
***I pick up 7ft flag/banner and start running home, hitting nearly every car at the side of the road on my way as I am running with the 7ft pole of the flag in both hands horizontal on a narrow pavement***

Nice! What banner was it? You got a pic?
Vivid Boy
u smell bacon?
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by Eric Siefer
I said them, and sang the whole song. Even the part at the end, you know "Now I know my ABC's, next time wont you sing with me."

I'm laughin my ass off now, the cop ended up lettin me go.

LMAO!!!!!!

it woulda been great if he sang along next time
Omega_Blue
reminds me of a couple bad incidents i've had with police..

i was just leaving a gas station with a couple friends... i was sitting in the backseat cleaning out some weed.. well there was this chick we knew that was getting gas so we pulled next to her, she began telling us about some party that was going on. well a cop pulls up kinda behind us and as we're talking to this chick from the car saying like "where's the party at?" the cop sits there and stares at us... so my retarded friend gives him the mean mug and says in this sarcastic-ass voice "how you doin' officer?" the cop immediately says "hey come over here" so all of us in the car are just bitchin "ah man you in moron wtf did you say that for?" my buddy said, "oh i thought i knew you" or something lame like that and the cop let us go.

another time, we were coming back from detroit after seeing armin and i get pulled over for speeding and the same dumbass friend sitting in shotgun was sleeping- i tell him we're gettin pulled over and he just mumbles some and still sits there, finally the cop comes up to the window and asks him why he isn't wearing his seatbelt and he replies, again with a tinge of sarcasm and bitterness "I was sleeping! what do you expect!?!" in which the cop replies, "it doesn't matter, blah blah blah bitch bitch complain" needless to say, I got a ticket.

another time, i was with a few friends (2 guys, 2 girls) and we got pulled over while we were rollin, the cops thought the girls were ed up but not us two guys.. so they search the car and all this nonsense ensues, the cop ends up giving us a lecture about how E kills etc etc and one of the girls, still rollin, says, "can you tell me what crack looks like?" :eyespop: to the cop, as if to make conversation, or something. she just wouldn't stop talking. so she goes on and on about how her mom is letting some stranger lady stay at her house and how she thinks she might be on crack or something, so the cop sits there with this dumbfounded look on his face and begins to tell her what crack looks like "well, it's this brown-ish yellow-ish substance... it truely looks like a rock." ugh i've had some bad incidents with cops.

sorry, a little bit of a long post.
e*motion
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue

another time, i was with a few friends (2 guys, 2 girls) and we got pulled over while we were rollin, the cops thought the girls were ed up but not us two guys.. so they search the car and all this nonsense ensues, the cop ends up giving us a lecture about how E kills etc etc and one of the girls, still rollin, says, "can you tell me what crack looks like?" :eyespop: to the cop, as if to make conversation, or something. she just wouldn't stop talking. so she goes on and on about how her mom is letting some stranger lady stay at her house and how she thinks she might be on crack or something, so the cop sits there with this dumbfounded look on his face and begins to tell her what crack looks like "well, it's this brown-ish yellow-ish substance... it truely looks like a rock." ugh i've had some bad incidents with cops.

sorry, a little bit of a long post.

hahaha dude thats ing awesome... :haha: WOW

Mr. Pink
Im sure everyone has heard my little story.
so ill make it brief for those who havent.

S.W.A.T. team
3 guys in montero

pulled over

they come out

Triangular position (one behind open left side door, one far to the right next to tree, other coming at me)

assault rifles pointed at me.

The Charge: Driving with no headlights at midnight
(they thought i was following them, it looked suspicious)

+ i had a gram of weed on me

talked my way out of it

went home

smoked weed/got drunk:tongue2
BTG
i was in tim hortons with my friends from school and there was a cop with a big order of coffee (like 10) and i turned to the cop and said "what, no donuts today officer"

and he gave me a dirty look, but that was it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement