return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
If you love freedom, revolt against the moderator! Vote for Bronze!!
View this Thread in Original format
Epicurus
Due to the unacceptable and oppressive circumstances that us MTLTAs are currently living under in this forum, I propose to change moderators. Fastmp3, clearly an Arab dictator of a moderator, has left us no choice. He has continuously imposed his will on everyone here, set dubious forum rules for everyone to follow except for himself when he sees fit, and hid under his diplomatic moderator status to avoid bringing him to justice. Here is a small example of what I'm talking about :

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
rule #1 : you can't insult the mod

rule #2 : say whatever you want but respect rule #1

wtf i'm the pope here, no one insults the pope :mad:

We, as freedom loving TAs, must not accept the fate bestowed upon us by the mad ravings of this individual. It is in this spirit that I urge and implore the MTLTAs to rise against this oppression and voice their displeasure againt such conditions, and pledge their support to the only individual capable of getting us out of this quagmire: Bronze. This here is a man of integrity, intelligence, compassion, and with an american vision for a better future. He will lead us to the path of shining light, bring the Montreal forum back to its heights of glory, and free us from the shackles of tyranny currently imposed on us. VOTE BRONZE!!!!
fastmp3
Vote for the Arab dictator (btw i can manipulate the votes and put for myself 99,99% just like in irak and tunisia and egypt and syria etc ...) hahahahahahaha
Epicurus
quote:
Vote for the Arab dictator (btw i can manipulate the votes and put for myself 99,99% just like in irak and tunisia and egypt and syria etc ...) hahahahahahaha

Ayoye. Quel scandale typique! Postez votre choix aussi des que vous votez! Comme ca, on s'assurera au moins du nombre pour et contre le tyrant meme s'il decide a fudger les resultats du poll!!
fastmp3
ceux qui votent contre moi je les envoie au bagne moisir quelque temps :mad:
RazerYokes
quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Ayoye. Quel scandale typique! Postez votre choix aussi des que vous votez! Comme ca, on s'assurera au moins du nombre pour et contre le tyrant meme s'il decide a fudger les resultats du poll!!

même si tout le monde votait pour Bronze, si Taha change les votes dans l'ordinateur, c'est l'ordinateur qui a raison... et donc Taha qui gagne...

déjà vu ?? : http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=238334
KrinKer
I'd rather have a Fat, Morocan, ugly, smelly moderator, and also one that hasn't got laid in ... YEARS !!

Than

anyone of the peurfs !

KrinKer
fastmp3
enfin quelqu'un d'intelligent, merci Pat de leur expliquer :D

Pat mon nouveau premier ministre
Epicurus laisse tomber la mutinerie et je te donne le poste que tu veux (sauf celui de premier ministre il est deja pris)
Dj Nacht
Fast will allways be the boss around here, nobody can take his place :D
Epicurus
quote:
enfin quelqu'un d'intelligent, merci Pat de leur expliquer :D

Pat mon nouveau premier ministre
Epicurus laisse tomber la mutinerie et je te donne le poste que tu veux (sauf celui de premier ministre il est deja pris)

NEVER!!!! I cannot be bribed!!!!
RazerYokes
quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
NEVER!!!! I cannot be bribed!!!!

you just missed your chance...

being the new prime minister, I ordered a death squad to capture your family.

Drop the guns and the propaganda or I'll kill them

Epicurus
quote:
Originally posted by RazerYokes
you just missed your chance...

being the new prime minister, I ordered a death squad to capture your family.

Drop the guns and the propaganda or I'll kill them

"I believe in justice, but I will defend my mother before justice" (Albert Camus, 1957, Nobel Prize speech).

I'm not Camus bitches :mad:
malek
y'all

vote for me :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement