return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Caffeine Beer!!!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
kossack
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but looks fun to me.....
(there's also going to be Labatt SHOK)

only downside is it only has like 40mg of caffeine. guess the Red Bull is still my favourite......

Molson unveils new lager with a different type of kick - caffeine
TORONTO (CP) - Molson Canada announced Sunday that you'll soon be able to buy a beer with a different kind of kick - caffeine.

Molson Kick is a lager that will contain guarana, a South American plant that's a natural source of caffeine.

The beer will be available throughout Ontario, Quebec and Western Canada beginning March 21 and in the Atlantic provinces on April 1.
It will be marketed in what the brewer calls "a sleek, fast chilling aluminum bottle," as well as cans.

Molson says the 355 ml aluminum bottle chills faster and is lighter than a glass bottle.

"Molson Kick truly is an evolution in beer," Molson vice-president Gino Cantalini said in a news release. "Creating a smooth-tasting, premium lager with guarana is one more way for Molson to offer innovation and variety to Canadian beer drinkers.

"It's fitting that we would also make Canada's first lager with guarana available in Canada's first aluminum beer bottle."

Molson Lick contains five per cent alcohol and was over two years in the making, the brewery said.

The Canadian Press, 2005
03/13/2005 17:41 EST
© The Canadian Press, 2004
Boomer187
weird.
wizniz
dude caffeine high + drunk...

in sweet.

sure it only has (40 mg?) a lil bit of caffeine per can but tell me. do you drink just one beer, sit back and go, "dare say! i don't believe i feel the 'kick'! Those bastards!"

...well i dont anyways.

im sure after 6-12 of them ull feel pretty CrUnK - caffeine style.

im excited for this! :cool:
Boomer187
this might be a good reference to how much is in pop n such.

http://wilstar.com/caffeine.htm

plus I can drink a ton o cherry coke and not feel any effects from caffeine. but ohh well, I'll try it anyways since it has alcoho.
smokeape
Oh no, I couldn't handle that. I drink coffee all day to stay pumped at work and drink beer all night to wind down. If I wanted to stay pumped all the time, I'd just snort some crank and head to the nearest whorehouse.

:eek:
[[[smoke]]]

Offer Nissim ft Maya - That's the Way I Like It (Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix)
wizniz
quote:
Originally posted by smokeape
Oh no, I couldn't handle that. I drink coffee all day to stay pumped at work and drink beer all night to wind down. If I wanted to stay pumped all the time, I'd just snort some crank and head to the nearest whorehouse.

:eek:
[[[smoke]]]

Offer Nissim ft Maya - That's the Way I Like It (Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix)

lol
+1
kossack
quote:
Originally posted by wizniz
lol
+1

hehehe, +2

i'm always too damn hyper anyway, what's a bit more ceffeine?

worst thing i've done this week - two massive cups of starbucks dark-roast in less than 4 hours, and no food all day. self explanatory.
kelly923
budweiser is also coming out with an energy beer
DarkAngel
Sounds good...would love to check this out.
ProgressivePete
so if i were to get really wasted, would i have a chance of getting a heart attack?

beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by kelly923
budweiser is also coming out with an energy beer

you texas shoot em up pow pow john wayne george bush.

Only canada s with beer.
smokeape

Yeah, one time I was ordering this chick these f*cking beers and I tried one and like WTF? Taste like microbrewery sh*t. I didn't know until later when someone told me about them. I got really f*cking mad and told the bitch she was restricted to cokes the rest of the damn night... Aand to think I was holding back so I'd be sober enough to drive us home...

:whip:
[[[smoke]]]

Gwill Morris ft Kyla - Time (Vocal)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement