return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2005

Pages: [1] 2 
Roll Call- Phuture
View this Thread in Original format
Pete K
Tiefschwarz, Ulrich Schnauss (live rooftop set), Tom Middleton, James Holden, Damian Lazarus (Crosstown Rebels), MFA (live), Desyn Masiello, Luke Fair, Slacker, Red Jerry, Mazi, Clive Henry (Peace Division)

Club Nocturnal

Who's in?

:D
PatMcGroin
i'm there. so looking forward to seeing james holden finally! this should be goooooooooooooood. :D
babealicious
I'm in. +1.
got tickets and everything.

James Holden is amazing.

Also excited to see for the 1st time Desyn Masiello, Kosmas Epsilon and Slacker.

And some more of Luke Fair.

killer line-up. the Hooj guys did a great job with the bookings for this one IMHO

:D :D :D :D
SlackerBoy9
sad that i will not be attending and missing Slacker..he is incredible
hitokiri
<--- plus 2 others
signde
facking innit.

i cannot believe in 4 days i will be seeing james god damn holden.
DigiNut
There!

This is the first WMC party I'm going to, and I don't think any of the Toronto crew is going to this, so you guys better make me feel at home in Miami! :p

I know you all love Holden but you better make DAMN sure that you also get to see Desyn Masiello, Slacker and Clive Henry, because they will whip your asses into putty.
Shook1
Tomorrow!!!!!!!

I'm preparing to be ooooober OWNED by Holden & kick off WMC right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bobba lou
if it goes down i am ther...if not SLEAZE party @ amika
PatMcGroin
TODAY!!!

i cant believe i finally get to see mr. james mothain holden! holy ! i'm soooooooooo pumped! :D

bobba lou
massive!!!!

ALi schwarz and mazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eyespop: :eyespop:

u silly trancers , is for kids !
PatMcGroin
i thought this was the WORST show i've EVER been to. i was soooooo bored the entire night, even during holden. and damn i feel bad for james, they have him start at 5:30, he plays one track, then MFA cuts him off for half an hour and then james only plays a hour set. all the same songs i have in like 30 different livesets too. there were only 4 songs i didnt recognize in his entire set. the first 3 and one somewhat towards the end. also, by the time holden finally came on for his full set, there were only like 30-40 people left in the main room. god i feel so bad for him. i swear to god, i am honestly considering not ever going to another show ever again (in addition to skipping the rest of wmc, which i've already bought tickets for). <-- THATS HOW UPSET I AM ABOUT HOW THIS NIGHT WENT! :mad:

and whats with this "dress code strictly enforced" crap? SPACE YOU CAN KISS MY ING ASS! every motherf*cker was wearing sneakers, hats, jeans, and the worst ing tshirts ever. i even saw a handfull of ing bags wearing shorts. SERIOUSLY SHORTS! WHAT THE ING HELL?!

and who the was that lame ass bald dj spinning WHACK ASS electro-houseish crap before the main room opened? that jackass gave me a headache that wouldnt leave all ing night. THANKS , YOU RUINED MY NIGHT! :whip:

space was so damn smokey too. my eyes felt like they were burning. and i promise you, i've delt with TONS of smoke in my life and i've NEVER had that problem. space is way to ing loud too. and i had ing earplugs. which btw, one of them got stuck in my ear. i had to get a friend to take that out with tweezers and some other tool, which hurt like a BITCH.

i cant believe i had more fun at g&d at the blue room in jax than i did last night. :rolleyes:

okay, there were some minor postives too...Desyn Masiello threw down a pretty nice set, i was very suprised and now have some mad respect for the guy. the MFA werent bad either doing their live , it just sucks they had to cut off holden. and holden threw it down to the best of his ability, but after 7 hours of crap that i had to go through before he finally came on, there wasnt much left in me.

this, i'm done ranting. i'm out.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement