return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
absinthe....
View this Thread in Original format
Omega_Blue
so my buddy just came back from ireland... he brought back a bottle of absinthe :eyespop: :eyespop:

anyone with firsthand experience?
Boomer187
too bad zewad isn't around. He got a large bottle shipped to him a few months back.

it is wikked stuff.
Silky Johnson
I have first hand experience with THE SEARCH BUTTON.
Omega_Blue
cool. :rolleyes:
{b.s.e.}
i drank half a 2-6 of the and went to see Alice Cooper.
CyberneticAngel
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I have first hand experience with THE SEARCH BUTTON.

+1

you're on a roll hahaha
Omega_Blue
oof it smells like black licorice kinda... definitely calling in to work tomorrow
AnotherWay83
yep...crazy

had 6 shots of that along with 3 large beers and several glases of vodka-7 (spread out over 10-11 hours of course, we were drinking the whole day) and was puking like crazy the next day lol
CyberneticAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
oof it smells like black licorice kinda... definitely calling in to work tomorrow

Yeah, you will probably want to do that, we had some once at a party I was at, I caouldn't do any because I was DD but my friends all said it kicked complete ass, and they were trashed :)
Zombie0729
one of the best experiences of my life. i don't do any drugs, but i did this one on one w/ this girl at the time. Its not so much trippy as it is a relaxing time. i could def. write some more stuff, but i'm a little too personal for that.

i had a great experience, but be responsible because you don't need a lot to get the effects, and its not mind altering, shroom type stuff... its very mellow. we listened to ambient music for about 5hrs and just talked. wow, what memories!

DjDeComp
The absinthe you get in stores isnt real, absinthe is pretty much illegal everywhere except Turkey I think and the stuff is not green or blue its clear like vodka. The fake stuff is just really strong alcohol. If you want to get the real stuff, go find a hippy or go online and find the recipe and make it yourself.
Lephaid
The amount of thujone, even in proper absinthe, is not active. Most of the effects of absinthe are from alcohol more than anything else..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement