return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
How old would you be if you didnt know how old you were
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
Was your first instinct to figure out a number based answer? Mine was until I began to pick numbers and then explain "but with more ______" or "but a little less _______"

Began to realize age had very little to do with years, but was accumulation of experience, knowledge, and self understanding. The ability to have great capacity for wonderment and awe seemed, in my mind, to make me younger. Was that such a bad thing?
Mr. Pink
The best philosopher sees the world through the eyes of a child.

always amazed at the simplicity of something- and yet the simplistic is often the most complicated to explain.
Orbax
We make a pitcher out of clay, but the nothingness inside of it is that which the utility of the vessel depends. To fill it up is to reduce it, to diminish its purpose. What is to be done with this vessel?
Boomer187
sometimes ya , and sometimes you just take a piss.
Orbax
but you can also do both, or none. They are not two, and not one. They are all and nothing. Release yourself of this idea of duality.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
but you can also do both, or none. They are not two, and not one. They are all and nothing. Release yourself of this idea of duality.

wrap your mind around this.

sometimes your , is just like piss, but your piss is never like .
Orbax
The butt is greedy
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
The butt is greedy

The female butt is stingy.
Orbax
It is not their butt that is closed, but their mind.
Boomer187
Unfortunately we do not have a specially made wand to open that up.

Orbax
or do we :nervous:
placebo
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
The best philosopher sees the world through the eyes of a child.

always amazed at the simplicity of something- and yet the simplistic is often the most complicated to explain.

o_O
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement