return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

JUDGE JULES// St. Louis// April 23 Sat.
View this Thread in Original format
brownnwhite2003
Saturday April 23rd, 2005
B&W Presents……….

Judge Jules(Exclusive St. Louis Appearance!)
UK // BBC Radio One // Serious World // Most Wanted Global
www.judgejules.net
In 1999, Jules was voted ‘Best DJ’ at the Muzik Awards and No.1. in the ‘Mixmag Readers’ Poll’; at the Ministry Awards Jules won ‘Best DJ’ and ‘Best Radio DJ’ and at one of the final award ceremonies of the year, the ‘Smirnoff Dance Awards" in Ireland, Jules won "Best International DJ". Judge Jules has in essence ‘cleaned-up’ in ‘99, collecting most of the major titles at all the music awards. In 2000 Jules has added to his accalades by winning the ‘Best Radio DJ’ at the Dance Star Awards in June.
Club Work: Jules plays at all the top club nights in the UK: ‘Cream, Gods Kitchen, Miss Moneypennys, Progress, Passion’ and ‘Serious at The Cross’ and has a residency at one of the top super clubs – ‘Gatecrasher’. He is known to be the largest crowd-puller on the club circuit. Jules also plays regularly in Europe, the U.S. and Southern hemisphere countries (e.g. Brazil, Argentina, Australia, Hong Kong to name a few).

Stan Doublin
Square One//KG//Standoublin.com//Funky House
From his unique style of progressive House to his ability to rock dance floors everywhere, Stan Doublin has defined himself as St. Louis' premier DJ. His combination of high-energy, hard-hitting house beats and a programming ability that is second to none has placed him in the forefront of the St. Louis scene and put him in a league of DJs that few compare to.

Trevor Matthews
Sweetspot//BK//Deephouse
Jim K.
Dedicaton//Dedicationcrew.com//Jungle
Rob Zander
Trance
Gee-Bee
House
Velvet
1301 Washington Ave.
St. Louis
For More info please visit: www.velvetvibes.com
Table Reservations: brownnwhite2003@yahoo.com
21+only w/ID
Arrive Early To Avoid Dissappointment or Long Waits
This Show Will Sell Out!!

Tickets:

@www.groovetickets.com Very Limited------------>$10
@www.groovetickets.com Limited----------->$15
@www.groovetickets.com ----------->$20
Please purchase your ticket in advance to ensure entry.
trance-ecj
lol

this made me laugh....st louis is a joke of a city and dont try to tell me otherwise

may 5, school is out, and im headin back to chicago

im very surprised they're trying to get a big name here, what a waste of money....good luck on selling out!
brownnwhite2003
st. louis is not chicago or miami,

however we have had bigger names than judge jules here and it has sold out. The venue capacity is only 800.

George acosta last saturday brought in 750 ppl

what school do you go to?
Have you ever been to velvet?
B&W

djkoolaide
Damn, I was just in St. Louis a few days ago too :p
Katelyn
St. Louis doesn't have the biggest scene, and it can't even hold up to other cities. I have been to Velvet many times, and it's just not up to par with the other clubs I've been to. But since I live here, I'm gonna have to deal with this scene, and I support anyone who want to make St. Louis better for the scene.
brownnwhite2003
Judge Jules brand new mix for march give it a listen!?

http://www.judgejules.net/index.php?page=10

for advance tickets:
www.groovetickets.com
brownnwhite2003
Sponsored by:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement