return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

DJ Tiesto - Live @ Dance Deparment 10-27-2001
View this Thread in Original format
thepresident
Anyone have the tracklisting for this set...?

05. Vaiio - Rapture (Riva remix)
08. Rammstein - Ich Will (Vandit Mix)
Leshiy
01. Way Out West - The Fall
02. New Order - Crystal (Lee Coombs Mix)
03. Junk Project - Composure (John OO Flemming remix)
04. ID
05. Iio - Rapture (Riva Mix)
06. ID
07. Kings of Clubs - Revelation (Airwave Mix)
08. Rammstein - Ich Will (Vandit Mix)
09. Goodfellas - Soulheaven (Dave Clarke Mix)
Dahippieman
correction its 03. Junk Project - Composure (Solar Stone remix)
carusos1235645
I'm not sure of the remix...if anyone knows the remix...it would appreciated....and the last song to be ID'd after Rapture is sick! We gotta get that....can anyone get it?!!!!!!!!!!!!

04. Dave Kane - The Journey of Zoe (Sidesweeper remix)???????
caroline
quote:
Originally posted by carusos1235645

04. Dave Kane - The Journey of Zoe (Sidesweeper remix)???????

wait a minute...you mean to tell me Dave Kane is the song after Junk Project- Composure? The song that sounds like an android saying "reaching out...reaching out"??? Tiesto played this track when I went to see him the second time in DC and I was able to get up by the booth to ask him what the last track he played was...unfortunately, it was too loud and he was busy at work so nothing was accomplished! Grrr!! :whip:
I want the name of, what I believe to be, TRACK#4 of this set ...the one RIGHT AFTER Junk Project-Composure...ANYONE!!

P.S. Marco V. played this track too...and it was ID as "reaching out"...by who? hmmmph..who knows.:rolleyes:
carusos1235645
I'm 100% positive its Dave Kane - Journey of Zoe....but 50% positive its the sidesweeper remix. The Journey of Zoe (Original mix) is on AG...so download it and you'll see that it is definitely this song in this set. I hear the words "reachin out, reachin out" also...but I guess thats part of the remix....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement