return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
zomg futurama rocks
View this Thread in Original format
mezzir
for those of you who don't know, at the beginning of each episode under the title they just have some random sentence, phrase, or w/e
like here, just no picture usually: [img]http://www.frysblog.com/images/futurama.jpg[img]
so i already had just started to drink a 1/2 sparkling cider, 1/2 vodka mix, and the phrase at the bottom was 'Every time you see the robot, drink!'
holy
after 8 minute of trying to keep up with that and talk to lucid i had like 7ish shots in me, and i was only gonna drink to help me sleep a bit tonight :p
not to mention the fact that this episode is centered around bender, so like every other shot was with bender and i was drinking at every new shot of him
holy
i haven't drank in almost 4 months, so my tolerance is shot :(
this is dope <3 futurama
DjWhooCares

START DRINKING BIATCH!! :P
Nick Mimas
My brother and I had a drinking game too except it was with the antiques channel and we took a shot every time they said "Mahogany". We were smashed in 5 minutes.
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Mimas
My brother and I had a drinking game too except it was with the antiques channel and we took a shot every time they said "Mahogany". We were smashed in 5 minutes.

hahaha thatra great
currently watching the episode whre they ge superpowers
so good
though i need to get more than just season 5
cuse not only have is seen all the episode at some point, but seeing as i have no good waty to download cool anymorfe cause i'm off campus fi don't have anything good so i just got this one season
i need to get some more futurama or aqua teen or something
mezzir
Electronicmaji: ive got gas
Electronicmaji: o god
Electronicmaji: that was unbelivably stinky
Electronicmaji: must be the coke

i reiterate, :wtf:
Nick Mimas
I was thinking, did the comment specify which robot? I mean did it say Bender exactly or did you just pic that because he's the immediate assumption when you see such a comment. If I were you I'd drink every time I see "a" robot. Since it's 'Futurama' then you should be smashed in no time.
kr00t0n
hehehe, I played a similar drinking game with a mate and a bottle of Peach Schnapps once, only we were watching pokemon, and had to drink everytime pikachu says 'pika' we had to take a gulp.

Unfortunately, pikachu meets some other pikachus in this episode and has a 5 minute convo with them :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:

was fun til I threw up, lol
Simcut
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
hehehe, I played a similar drinking game with a mate and a bottle of Peach Schnapps once, only we were watching pokemon, and had to drink everytime pikachu says 'pika' we had to take a gulp.

Unfortunately, pikachu meets some other pikachus in this episode and has a 5 minute convo with them :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:

was fun til I threw up, lol

<3 :)
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Mimas

frasier, and its "Veneer"
Boomer187
did someone say family guy > aqua teen > futurama ?

kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
did someone say family guy > aqua teen > futurama ?

I'd say family guy > futurama > ATHF

but theya re all great!! :D

The Oblongs on Adult Swim have grown on me too :)
Simcut
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
I'd say family guy > futurama > ATHF

but theya re all great!! :D

The Oblongs on Adult Swim have grown on me too :)

get on MSN you slag! :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement