return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Sasha and John Digweed @ American Airlines Arena, Miami 3/27/05
View this Thread in Original format
NuDarkBeat
This was probably the best show i have seen in my entire life. Please tell me it was recorded somewhere. So far we have:

Sasha and Diggers: (In no particular order)

Donna Summers - I feel Love(Plump Remix)
Chab - Closer to me
Schiller - Da Ruhe
Guy Gerber - Stoppage Time (Max Graham Sidechain Remix)?????
The Killers - Mr Brightside (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Remix)
Felix da Housecat - Silverscreen (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Remix Remix)
Move Ya & Steve Lavers - Rock Me

This is all we have so far. Anyone remember any songs please post it up greatly appreciated. Thanks Dj Troko:)
Mr Kleptik
Word that was an awesome show/// if Zabielab2b with Cattanneo was recorded that would be cool too...
LAvelle was on something hard because he really wnet bad that night
NuDarkBeat
yea whoever was on around 1am was really really messing up terrible. but we need this tracklisting desperately. This set reignited my passion for EDM and if this isnt on this website than that shows how much the quality of the music that people listen to in this website listen to has gone downhill
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by NuDarkBeat
if this isnt on this website than that shows how much the quality of the music that people listen to in this website listen to has gone downhill

Nah. It just means that this set wasn't recorded, and that there wasn't anyone there who was able to do enough trainspotting.
NuDarkBeat
well actually i guess you are right...but its still unfortunate that ill never be able to hear this again
predictor
just read some threads on other boards...

seems like James Lavelle really sucked big time... am i the only one that he should stuck to production ?
jåcë
quote:
Originally posted by predictor
just read some threads on other boards...

links?
mopa
It sure would be nice if this set was recorded it. I just installed my stereo in my car and need some new tunes. :nervous:
NuDarkBeat
the light show was just on another level all together. there was 8 lasers 4 on the roof and 4 on the floor and the lasers were battling to the beat of the music. it was just amazing.
NuDarkBeat
links to that website?

Malhiotface
Any pics?
Carma3TDR2000
even tough i was rolling at the afterparty, i dont think the show was that great, they just played ok songs. nothing really interesting to see here, specially after everybody coming after ultra from Tiesto and Paul Van Dyk, Sasha's show was nothing compared to the ultra. Ultra rocked, the afterparty sucked compared to the ultra. the set was ok, the dj that was before sasha was so sorry, i coudnt believe my ears!!! (NOTE: I WAS ROLLING, WHEN U R ON ROLLS, everything seems better than usual, but the dj was so sorry, not even the rolls helped make things any better) nothing to see here, move along. By the way Tiesto and Paul van dyk at the ultra were just amazing!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement