return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Been majorly owned. Need evil retaliation ideas.
View this Thread in Original format
TranceGiant
Today. A Sushi place. Me and a couple of friends. I had a coke. We were wildly debating something as an evil friend of mine used a moment of confusion to pour soy sauce into my already-empty coke glass. He asked me if he could have a sip, I said "sure why not" but then he responded "nah, you know what forget it". "Alright, better for me" I said while grabbing my glass. It then crossed my mind for half a second that it had already been empty, but I ignored that last warning of what remained of my reason, and proceeded to drink. One second later I spat the whole thing on the table, surrounded by teary-eyed loudly laughing people.

needless to say this calls for a payback. I lost way too much pride on this tragic day and I won't be able to live on without bitter revenge.

Please give me your suggestions.
Keep em realistic and appropiate, but use your imagination.
Thanks for your support,

TranceGiant

p.s.: The embarassment reached its peak when I later that day loudly insisted that "I had it in my mouth but did not swallow", in the middle of the Uni cafeteria :nervous:
dj_bas
make him a pube beard! and its "spat" not 'spitted'
Floorfiller
hahahha...you got owned fool!!! hahahaha :p

ok ok...lemme think of something...
TranceGiant
yeah i just realized. thanks.

please elborate on the "Pube beard" idea.
I think that requires him sleeping?
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
I swear to god jason if you dont change your avatar this instant im coming to colorado to do it for you!!!! :wtf:

:whip:

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

dude i'm hoping n00bs are gonna pm me with "OMGHI2U" hahaha
Xenocreator_PG_
Go over to his house. Take the butter out of his fridge. Go to the toilet. Take the butter out of the container. Do a in the bottom of the butter container. Put the butter back into the container to cover the poo. Put the butter back into fridge.

;) ;) ;) good luck.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
Go over to his house. Take the butter out of his fridge. Go to the toilet. Take the butter out of the container. Do a in the bottom of the butter container. Put the butter back into the container to cover the poo. Put the butter back into fridge.

;) ;) ;) good luck.

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

oh man...that's just nasty hahaha
CyberneticAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

dude i'm hoping n00bs are gonna pm me with "OMGHI2U" hahaha

You should definitly post any messages of that nature for everyone to enjoy

:eyespop:
Mr. Pink
Meh.......i dont get bitter revenge, i just prank people.

Take a picture of the dood and post flyers all over campus saying "Have you seen my girlfriend?" and some reward.

do some stupid like that.

it would embarrass the fuk out of MY friend ;)
Omega_Blue
BWAHAHA that's awesome. if he smokes, i'd roll him up a ground up beaner/stem doobie. that always gets laughs.

Phil raa
a mate once offered me some "home made lemonade", which i took a big gulp of and proceeded to spit it over the carpet, cos it was his contact lens solution :nervous:

i got revenge by offering him a cos liver oil tablet, which he bit into, and was :whip: for several seconds as it burst inside his mouth, before i 'found' some water for him :toothless
wizniz
oh... the lemonade trick...

i did the same thing w/ corn oil but the thing was i went to the bathroom first and then put cornoil and a lil lemonade in it.
you put it in the microwave and warm it up and give it to them.

they go "eew! you pissed in it!" and ur like "YEAH!" and then they smell it and go "oh, you tricked me!" and ur like "darn!" and then they drink corn oil.

the funny thing is is that it leaves a very greasy residue in their mouth. good times! :D

also. the -in-butter-container one is gold!

try cumming in his milk...? ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement