return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

FREE Web Design / Hosting Services offered for Trance Addict DJS only...
View this Thread in Original format
djrodimus
hey all, just wanted to extend the offer for free web design, 3d animation, and hosting to anyone who's a dj and a member of tranceaddict.com. i own and operate a web hosting and design company and i also have picked up spinning on the side as a hobby. i have a team of programers that have also offered thier time to make this offer possible. if you are interested please contact me at djrodimus@djrodimus.com[/email] or [email]sales@webvorteks.com. our main site is found at www.webvorteks.com
thanks for taking time to read this post

-rodimus

(above is a 3d model of my setup that I have at home. the models where created and textured by my company. these can be used for anything from websites to flyers or even video)
jam.iii
so whats the catch, eh ;) :D

my site is in dire need of a nifty menu and theme. it looks so retro:stongue:
born2trance
quote:
Originally posted by jam.iii
so whats the catch, eh ;) :D

my site is in dire need of a nifty menu and theme. it looks so retro:stongue:

hehhee, mine's in basic html, havent updated in 3 years.:stongue:
djrodimus
no cath guys! just shoot me an email and ill let you know how to start the process. (4 ppl have already contacted us regarding the offer)
jam.iii
hrm DON'T SEND TEH LETTER!

all of a sudden i start getting "web design" spam sent to my gmail account and i've NEVER had 1 piece of spam come before. shoulda known he was up to something fishy. first its completely "free" then you gotta change your DNS servers to his DNS servers (effectively meaning he has to host your site for you) eh yeah you suck, free my scrot. take me off your web design spam list please. kthx for the great service, piss off~

:whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement