return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

mp3 pay sites - iTunes/3beat/audiojelly
View this Thread in Original format
_Ocean_Drive_
Before you come out with "Use the search button" read my point first.

I have been looking for a site that sells up-to-date mp3s etc and haven't found one.

iTunes is frankly pathetic when it comes to dance music, 3beat never have anything I need, and audiojelly is laid out and spelt so badly.

Are there any other sites out there I can give a go to?

I think juno should sell mp3s, their site is fantastic.
kr00t0n
beatport
UWM
EDMDigital
jonze234
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
EDMDigital

bah, you beat me to it

http://armadamusic.lyzia.com/Shop/armadamusic/
TranceSpeeder
i use beatport, never used others.
_Ocean_Drive_
Thanks for these sites everyone, but they're again not what I need! Not one of them gave me results when I typed in Paul van Dyk or Nikola Gala. It's not just that I'm after these artists specifically, but I think these sites are way too underground for me.

Any more?!?!!

Thanks!!
jonze234
i saw this site being advertised somewhere else today. ive never used it but you might want to give it a go:

Track It Down

edit: they seem to have pvd's edit of asys - no more ing rock n' roll which i didnt think was released. does anyone know if this has been released?
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by _Ocean_Drive_
Thanks for these sites everyone, but they're again not what I need! Not one of them gave me results when I typed in Paul van Dyk or Nikola Gala. It's not just that I'm after these artists specifically, but I think these sites are way too underground for me.

Any more?!?!!

Thanks!!

if artists/labels dont agree to a digi release, then you cant buy a digi-download
xx_lucy_xx
I'd say trackitdown
jrbuddha
http://www.allofmp3.com/

_Ocean_Drive_
*BUMP*

iTunes has actually significantly improved its dance/trance/house selection.

I now use Beatport & iTunes.

z0mg i am teh w1n.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by _Ocean_Drive_

Any more?!?!!

Thanks!!

There's your problem dude... PVD/Vandit aren't digital...

You could just try not listening to music... :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement