return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Review: Kenneth Thomas, Elevation and Armin van Buuren!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
wesjor
AMAZING NIGHT start till end, well other then the fact i didn't get to go to the after party!!! Elevation first time seeing him, putting out some great beats, Kenneth Thomas amazing of course love see him play great DJ always miss him when he comes to Windsor!!! And Armin well what can i say he was sooo good!!! first time see him amazing DJ i had a GREAT time, he had me moving all night even though there wasn't much room to move :P Great performer great crowd interaction and soooo damn cute dancing up there :D met some TA's don't remember their names but send me a message if you remember mine since mine was easier :P GREAT PARTY see everyone soon!!!!!

Jordan :)
Tuis
My review is here:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...12&pagenumber=6

Pics included.
wesjor
i seen you i didnt' talk to you cause i wasn't sure if it was the same shirt hehehe glad you had a good time, and you lived through that walk i wouldn't of done that :P i have a hard enough time finding the place driving :P
Atari Addict
my review is also HERE

I still haven't really slept haha, hope everyone had a safe drive back to wherever you came from. And we need to put together a tracklist there were a few songs i need ids for in kt's and armin's sets. Better yet, was the show recorded?

p.s.
thanks to those who took care of my friend when he got kicked out of the club...somehow managed to talk his way back in too haha
Tuis
I wasn't the one with the Addict shirt, that's Atari Addict.

(editing to point out which one is me)
phenn
quote:
Originally posted by Atari Addict

I still haven't really slept haha, hope everyone had a safe drive back to wherever you came from. And we need to put together a tracklist there were a few songs i need ids for in kt's and armin's sets. Better yet, was the show recorded?

Yeah if someone knows if theres a recording available that would be awesome. I don't really have my hopes up but you never know.
phenn
ROFL that's a hell of a lot of money on shots.

Those shot girls are pretty damn hot though.
trilasonet
I need to know what the first song Armin came on with. The track started out with that deep bass..... hopefully someone can tell me.

Pictures

http://www.trilabot.com/pics/index.htm
jpisani
quote:
Originally posted by trilasonet
I need to know what the first song Armin came on with. The track started out with that deep bass..... hopefully someone can tell me.

quote:
Originally posted by kenneth thomas
Armins opening track was a mash up of the new Motorcycle track mased with Yilmaz Eighties. The awesome bass you speak of might have been the Eighties part.
Atari Addict
nice thanks for the info

wesjor
quote:
Originally posted by trilasonet

Pictures

http://www.trilabot.com/pics/index.htm

hahah i must of been around you most of the night, lots of pics of me well not LOTS but a few and i was in the same area
Atari Addict
quote:
Originally posted by wesjor
hahah i must of been around you most of the night, lots of pics of me well not LOTS but a few and i was in the same area

yeah i was standing right by most of those pics as well, i guess even more TAs showed up than i thought
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement