return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2005

WMC Review
View this Thread in Original format
djkoifloor
Best party: Nikki Beach Radio 1 Party. Quit yer bitchin and read my post under From Radio 1: How to throw a Horrible Party.

Worst party: Well, if my best is everybody's worst than I cant really say I ever attended a bad party!

Best moment: So many, Markus Schulz playing the breakbeat remix of Rank 1's brething and everyone singing along. (Not to mention Schulz's undeniable gratitude for the name chanting.) Tiesto jumping right onto the decks at Ultra with a slamming track. Dancing with some of the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE at the Radio1 party. My friend Danny getting off the plane and arriving at Meganite about an hour later. ( unpacking!) And the love all the love!

Worst moment: A couple that came close but without a doubt it would have to be the IDMA. I left halfway through I was so pissed. It showed how uneducated we Americans (for the most part) still are when it comes to EDM. The category that finally made me throw my hands in the air and walk away was when Peter Rauhofer won best remixer over Ferry Corsten and Above & Beyond. No one even clapped for Above & Beyond when they were announced cuz nobode knew who the they were! Very dissapointing.

Best Club: Space. The lineups oh, the lineups.

Worst Club: Space. Those scandalous motherf*****s.

Best DJ: Gosh, dont hate me now but I have to say PVD.

Worst DJ: ??? Well okay, on second thought James Lavelle.

Best Track: Rachael Starr - Tll There Was You (G&D Remix) and Tiesto's first track at Ultra which he also dropped at Space on Thursday. (Cant remember the name!)

Flavour of the Conference - Tie between Gabriel & Dresden and the fact that everyone seems to be riding Sander K's schlong at the moment.

I love WMC and though there will always be things that we may find wrong with it (Miami Police, cancelled dinners, James Lavelle) these are definitely the times of our lives. I love you all and thanx to everyone for coming! I cant wait for next year and I hope to see all the cool people whom I met out there again. 4 months till Ibiza!
arturob
best track = Hammer & Bennett- Language (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix) [EE]
DjSuzySolar
hey guys, here's my review (diary entry for my website) of wmc:
http://suzysolar.com/new/diary.html
it's lengthy but worth the read.
love,
suzy
www.suzysolar.com
Bling
sounds like a fabulous time esp the 6 hr ferry set. he always delievers he rocked ultra. im sure if i was there to hear his set it would have been my set of WMC

glad u and brian got home safe suzy :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement