return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2005

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Rzo
View this Thread in Original format
nchs09
WHERE ARE UR PIC AND VIDEOS SON!!!!!!... i neeeeeeeeeeeed
TranCyn
im in charge of getting the pics up, photobucket is just giving me trouble.... and as far as the vids go i havent gotten them to anyone who can host them..... so hold your horses, SON....
Scottaculous
quote:
Originally posted by TranCyn
im in charge of getting the pics up, photobucket is just giving me trouble.... and as far as the vids go i havent gotten them to anyone who can host them..... so hold your horses, SON....

I can host the videos. :)
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by Scottaculous
I can host the videos. :)

this man has the power..........and the free space to match

hit him up :)
RzO
like cyn said...she is in charge....i can post a few pics but the vids are SICK...i am not too computer savvy so i dont kno how to host...i am in the middle of writing a 20 page paper on the ing european commission so when i am done later, tommorow i will try to get some of the pics up...we will figure out the vids...:tongue2

oh yeah wait till u check out the mr. roboto vid when sander dropped on teh terrace...awesome...as well as cruel summer, mr brighside,owner of alomnely hesrt, the fruit, i can keep on going i got dem all!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy:
everything0
i can host as well. just a PM away
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by RzO
like cyn said...she is in charge....i can post a few pics but the vids are SICK...i am not too computer savvy so i dont kno how to host...i am in the middle of writing a 20 page paper on the ing european commission so when i am done later, tommorow i will try to get some of the pics up...we will figure out the vids...:tongue2

oh yeah wait till u check out the mr. roboto vid when sander dropped on teh terrace...awesome...as well as cruel summer, mr brighside,owner of alomnely hesrt, the fruit, i can keep on going i got dem all!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy:
:):):) ill be wating n00b...

fyi ask kelly.... u guys need to throw a party down in g. ville

i would goooooooo and im sure i could drag a bunch of atl bums with..
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by RzO

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: dude that sounds sooooooooo damn sweeeeeeeeeet. :D
ex-dj
quote:
Originally posted by RzO

*thudddd*
(sound of me falling out of my chair and hitting the floor)
ClubGoddess
quote:
Originally posted by ex-dj
*thudddd*
(sound of me falling out of my chair and hitting the floor)

exactly!! cant wait to see them!!!

mdamon7278
Putting cynthia in charge, is like a drunk guy helping a blind person cross the street, not a good idea :D
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
Putting cynthia in charge, is like a drunk guy helping a blind person cross the street, not a good idea :D

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement