return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Anyone here collect basketball cards?
View this Thread in Original format
wwu.punisher
I have a bigass collection of older basketball cards that I have been looking to get rid of for a while, now. I have about 1,200 from 1990 to 1996. Includes a bunch of valuable rookies. I estimate them to be worth about $600-700 BV. I'm asking $170 shipped.

If you're interested in knowing the details, send me a PM.
Trancealot
just reminded me when I used to collect bball cards. Started in 8th intil 10th grade. I just waited for allowence then head over the comic book store to waste it in crappy packs of bball. Prob threw away over 1k in the entire time doing it. I was buying boxes of packs at the end then I relized girls existed:p
Floorfiller
dude...you're cards ain't worth that...they ain't even old hahaha. i got a load of old basketball cards sitting in my closet that are waaay older then that...

...someone make me an offer hahaha.

ok wait...no but seriously...i've been wanting to go to like a shop and be like..yo...make me an offer hehehe because i have a nice binder full of all the good ones like tons of mj's shaq's etc etc...lots of good ones...

what could i get for something like that?
'
tribu
I was more of a baseball card type kid, but I have some nice basketball cards as well (no highly valubale ones to my knowledge...)
wwu.punisher
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
dude...you're cards ain't worth that...they ain't even old hahaha. i got a load of old basketball cards sitting in my closet that are waaay older then that...

...someone make me an offer hahaha.

ok wait...no but seriously...i've been wanting to go to like a shop and be like..yo...make me an offer hehehe because i have a nice binder full of all the good ones like tons of mj's shaq's etc etc...lots of good ones...

what could i get for something like that?
'

I was a singles collector. Believe me... my is expensive. I have multiple Shaquille O'Neal rookies (including Fleer Ultra's regular rookie and the Rejector, which is the rarest O'Neal rookie out there). I also have a David Robinson rookie, a Michael Jordan limited edition Upper Deck baseball rookie, etc. I have at least one rookie for each of the great players of the early 90's, many of which you aren't going to find for sale on EBay. I could list everything that I have, but I got a PM from a prospective buyer earlier. If the deal doesn't go through, I'll post the list. Otherwise, I'm just going to sell the set to him.

I would part it out, myself, but I want a 17" LCD for my development system and I'm in a hurry to get ahold of one. (Acer is selling them for $215 with a DVI cable.) Anyone who buys this from me could easily pull a $300-400 turnaround selling singles on EBay.
Matt Jay
Upper Deck 94-95 series pwns

(just wanted to say that) :thepirate
placebo
I got a whole box of baseball cards too...I dont even know whats in there. Been in my closet for prob 7 years now =O
flavdave
I have an Upper Deck Kobe Bryant game worn jersey card, back from 1999-2000, I think. It was back when the jersey cards and memorabilia cards were pretty rare, but now it seems every card company has those now in all of their series. It used to be worth $400 book value, but I'm sure it is a lot less now that jersey cards aren't too rare anymore.
wwu.punisher
quote:
Originally posted by flavdave
I have an Upper Deck Kobe Bryant game worn jersey card, back from 1999-2000, I think. It was back when the jersey cards and memorabilia cards were pretty rare, but now it seems every card company has those now in all of their series. It used to be worth $400 book value, but I'm sure it is a lot less now that jersey cards aren't too rare anymore.

Not even, dude. A GU of Kobe is still worth bank.
Geoff
basketball cards or any sports cards for that matter. it's all about pokemon and yu-gi-oh now

BeatFreak
Remember Hoops cards? I got a bunch of those.

Man, I gotta go through my old . I got a ton of old Jordan cards, signed Dominique & Barkley cards, a Shaq rookie card, and some other .

My stupid ass redneck friends now thought it was weird that I had basketball cards and not baseball cards like their asses.
SlickT
collecting basketball cards was my life in the early-mid nineties. i have a comeplete 92-93 fleer set,96-97 complete fleer or topps i forget. i have some great cards,but i would have to go check em out to remember.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement