return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

5.07: The Crystal Method @ Bleu
View this Thread in Original format
marcus_beier
SATURDAY, MAY 7TH, 2005

PRESENTS:

THE CRYSTAL METHOD
COMMUNITY SERVICE II TOUR: EXCLUSIVE DJ SET
V2/ ULTRA RECORDS, LOS ANGELES

IN THE UNDERBLEU LOUNGE:

EVIL NINE
MARINE PARADE, U.K.
Touring in support of their Album “You Can Be Special Too” - UK’s Break Beat Album of the year!

DOORS AT 9PM/18+ WELCOME WITH PROPER I.D.
DRINK SPECIALS FROM 9-10PM/$2 WELLS AND $2 DOMESTICS

$20PRESALES
AVAILABLE NOW: WWW.GROOVETICKETS.COM
VIP/TABLE RESERVATIONS: EMAIL: BLEUDETROIT@HOTMAIL.COM

BLUE ROOM EXPERIENCE
1540 WOODWARD AVENUE
DOWNTOWN DETROIT
BLEUDETROIT@HOTMAIL.COM

COMMUNITY SERVICE II:ALBUM IN STORES APRIL 5TH, 2005
PREVIEW THE NEW ALBUM HERE!
WWW.THECRYSTALMETHOD.COM
THE CRYSTAL METHOD:NEW ALBUM/TOUR INFO:
The new album is called "Community Service II" and its due out April 5 on Ultra/3AM. They are also launching a national DJ tour on March 20. Ken Jordan and Scott Kirkland, better known as The Crystal Method, have put together a unique mix album featuring their remixes of The Doors ("Roadhouse Blues"), New Order ("Bizarre Love Triangle") and Smashing Pumpkins ("1979"). They've also included some of their own original productions including "Kalifornia" featuring Kevin Beber, "Starting Over" [Elite Force remix], "Bound Too Long" [Hyper remix]) and tracks from the duo’s favorite break-beat producers like UNKLE ("Reign"), Evil Nine ("We Have the Energy") and Uberzone ("Octopus").
Detroit2
BAD ASS !!!
Atari Addict
Everyone i mention this too is excited about it, the whole crew will be there!
Detroit2
Can't wait for this show.
crrrazydan
Damn, I've been wanting to see them... since before I was even into trance, too bad I have 2 final exams that day and evening. Bah!
Detroit2
quote:
Originally posted by crrrazydan
Damn, I've been wanting to see them... since before I was even into trance, too bad I have 2 final exams that day and evening. Bah!

You have two finals on a Saturday, that sucks.
Detroit2
4 days until TCM rocks Detroit.
Detroit2
Tonights the night !
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement