return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Watching TV or climbing trees?
View this Thread in Original format
kossack
given the choice, (weather permitting), what do you prefer - climbing trees or watching tv?

personally, tree-climbing any day. tv SUCKS.
Zenchowdah
dude climbing trees ing kicks ass. <3

now playing - Gorillaz - Sound Check (Gravity)

i dont call me down on me

i dont call me down
i dont call me down on you

(?)

gravity-y-y-y-y
Ibizadreamer AG
Climbing trees and drinking rum & coke....I'm buzzing like a mother****** baby!
BeatFreak
watching tv
kossack
trick is not to start drinking til you're IN the tree (too hard to climb up while drunk!)... then you better get real loaded cause it hurts less when you fall out that way.

i personally like elms and oaks... challenging to climb and comfortable to chill in.

i wonder how hard it would be to take my decks into a tree...
:crazy:

[track: Goldie/Terminator]
Ibizadreamer AG
quote:
Originally posted by kossack
trick is not to start drinking til you're IN the tree (too hard to climb up while drunk!)... then you better get real loaded cause it hurts less when you fall out that way.

i personally like elms and oaks... challenging to climb and comfortable to chill in.

i wonder how hard it would be to take my decks into a tree...
:crazy:

[track: Goldie/Terminator]

Yea d00d..if you're loaded u don't feel dawg lol
Sunsnail
TV, because I cant climb trees
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
TV, because I cant climb trees

yeah same here
muzzybear
I'm a tree hugger. Not so good at climbing. And reading in their shade. Ahhhh, it's almost summer! :D
j_spot
climbing for sure

Slylee
sometimes i look at these huge banyan trees we have down here (PERFECT for climbing) and i think about how high i used to climb them when i was little... i've fallen out of so many trees and never broke a bone. but yea now when i look at them i get nervous thinking about climbing to the top...i've lost my nerve!
igottaknow
i haven't climbed a tree in a long time. its fun maybe today's the day
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement