return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

is it possible to eliminate the pauses between tracks for data CDs ??
View this Thread in Original format
clubsolutely
got a mix mp3 set of mine and am trying to burn it and hear it at my car mp3 receiver so that they are no gaps between tracks. I am using Nero, i wanna burn it as data cd as this set is longer then 80mins.

Everytime i try and burn it, i get small gaps in between the tracks..not the 2 sec ones but small 0.5 sec gaps that are there by the way the beat goes off time when a new track starts to play. I know my cd recorder can burn perfect dance mix cd's but that was done by one to one copying of the audio album (not mp3) to cdr.

Can ne1 help me? its really frustratig because as i dj my hearing is intune to the beat of any music and when the beat shifts (i.e. from end of track 1 say to track 2) i can really hear it..thx
djkoolaide
Well, that's nothing you can really fix in the software, besides making sure that there is no silence at the beginning or end of the individual MP3 files... but it's your CD player that is trying to add those pauses between songs.
veezee
make sure your burning software has "Burn Disk at once" option checked.

Jay
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement