return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Best Clothing Store
View this Thread in Original format
kush paintings
Where do you guys like to get your clothes? Whats a good dress shirt company that wont make you broke?
Boomer187
TJ Max.

teh win.
colonelcrisp
wallmart represent
DOOMBOT
Well, I work part time at Express so I get some clothes from there.
Jackson
Best ones in the UK are probably Top Man or River Island...but they're getting abit Chavvy.
Joe Browns is a good online store.
Ciro Citerio is good for suits and stuff.
Dervish
I dunno everywhere seems to gone gay in the uk. Pink shirts all over the shop and t shirts (also pink or bright yellow) with slogons which arn't funny and make the wearer look like a spaz on them.

I must be getting old or something but I ing hate most of the stuff in the shops seems to be just covered in (not litrally you understand).

I get some stuff from river island or next or USC or Origonal Shoe Co. but it's a pain in the arse finding decent stuff.
Pariah Cleric
I like Express Men, Urban Outfitters and if you're looking to spend some money, www.guyshop.com
Jackson
True Dervish, you have to sort through the chav stuff to find something remotely wearable.
igottaknow
Salvation Army in da hoooooouse! :toothless
blitz~
i like diesel a lot lately, their stuff is a bit expensive but its worth it imo

Jackson
quote:
Originally posted by blitz~
i like diesel a lot lately, their stuff is a bit expensive but its worth it imo

£125 (bout 240usd i think) for a pair of jeans!? Definatly not worth it!

Edit: That been said i am a student :p
yujie__
filene's basement, nordstrom rack, off 5th saks, last call neiman marcus, loehmann's, and just goto the specialty boutige stores $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement