return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

Pages: [1] 2 3 
2005 Loveparade!
View this Thread in Original format
Orbital32
September 24th is the date for this years loveparade again in San Franscico! Man was it a blast last year. Get your days off already. You guys ALL better come this time!

My pics from last year:
http://orbital32.com/thumbnails.php?album=10
DaveT
Yeah, when I saw that date I almost my pants because I was afraid I might have to be in Tokyo that weekend for work...but thankfully the event is being held the next-to-last weekend of September this year instead of the traditional last weekend....so if I go to Tokyo, I should get back the Tuesday or Wednesday before LP!

Dave
Photo_bot_2k1
I hope this one's bigger than last years!
(and perhaps more well organized)
fupaking
A slight problem! There is a huge Green Day concert scheduled at SBC Park on the same date, with doors opening at 5pm! The route passes right by SBC Park. Maybe it's only a minor problem, but I thought the end was being staged in part of the SBC lots? Oh my god, and look how much they are charging float operators this year! Hope that's not a deterrent to pepole wanting to enter floats.
PhaseFour
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
Hrmmmm that would be interesting.... pounding EMD meets Green Day fans... :nervous:

i think itll be tight, esp if violence is involved ;)
dj_bas
woot for violence! last year did rock...and it rocked quite hard. can't wait!
Zharen
Woot woot! PARTY OF THE YEAR! I expect all West Coast TA's to go to this one. Especially when it's free and all ages. Green Day meets EDM. Mwahahah. That'll be interesting. :haha:
MR STROKE
!!!!love parade last year was solid!!! can;t wait...but i can see the GREEN DAY concert being an issue...what will all those greenday fans do when when the entrance is blocked by thousands of screaming EMD heads
PhaseFour
quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
!!!!love parade last year was solid!!! can;t wait...but i can see the GREEN DAY concert being an issue...what will all those greenday fans do when when the entrance is blocked by thousands of screaming EMD heads

listen to emo
fupaking
They'll probably be too stoned to know what to do? :rolleyes:

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE

Erotic Buddha
any idea if there will be some semi-big name DJs playing? last year we had people like sandra collins and hybrid...but i heard that only the sponsors of the floats can book the DJs not the organizers of loveparade themselves...

anyway im hoping there would be more advertising and hype around it this time
DaveT
From the gossip going around, looks like there's at least some chance of some big things for this year's parade!

stay tuned! Really too early to tell.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement