return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Holland

[16.04.2005] Tiesto @ Disneyland after party #Ta-FR
View this Thread in Original format
LoginZ

Hello,

The tiesto set gonna end at 2.00 or 3.00 A.M.

For those who wanna continue to party, we have planned a special after party @ less than 15 min from disneyland.

From 2.00 to 11.00, 4 #Fr-TA DJs ( Shukree, Stanymi, Rafon, last one TBC) gonna spin some of the finest tunes from progressive to uplifting trance.

Entrance : 15 € with one free drink.

If you need any further details, PM me.

This has to be a private party dedicated to TA only. anyone wishes to come may post his nick and numbers of persons coming with him. thx you.
eieregooie
I don't think any of us are going... I wanted to, but it's sold out :(
LoginZ
quote:
Originally posted by eieregooie

Well thanx for your reply ;)

How bad this event has been sold out so soon for you.

We have heard that there is only 7000 clubbers booked for this event way far from the 15 000 announced. I'm wondering if they only make it sold out because a tiesto gig has to be sold out...

Well, i hope this gonna be a great event, our first that big in france. but if i ever could make tings go way back, i would change my disney ticket for one to dutch dimension 2002...

Well, cya guys, and if there are still any chance to see some of you, give a try to find us, follow the TA t-shirts ;)
tango
quote:
Originally posted by LoginZ
but if i ever could make tings go way back, i would change my disney ticket for one to dutch dimension 2002...

I still have mine left from Dutch Dimension 2002. So the deal is on!

2 Ei: Kaartje kopen voor tieske @ disney? :p
eieregooie
quote:
Originally posted by tango
I still have mine left from Dutch Dimension 2002. So the deal is on!

2 Ei: Kaartje kopen voor tieske @ disney? :p

lol
kolkiewolkie
Well well well, if it isn't LoginZ :) :cool: . Didn't know you still excisted ;) ... what happened to your habbit to drive 15 hours to come to holland for a good party :D ?
fromatoz
to all disappointed tiesto fan outthere:

it should have been a 15000 ravers concert, as it was to take place in the magic kingdom, the first disneyland paris park. But the senior director of the park decided to move the concert to a ...less damageable area: the disney's studios. As it is a smaller park, it could only carry 7000 peoples.

This concert is organised by the Disney Holland office, not disney france.
MaGiK54
quote:
Originally posted by eieregooie

Hebbie nou weer geen kaartje.....:wtf:
Jubas
quote:
Originally posted by fromatoz
to all disappointed tiesto fan outthere:

it should have been a 15000 ravers concert, as it was to take place in the magic kingdom, the first disneyland paris park. But the senior director of the park decided to move the concert to a ...less damageable area: the disney's studios. As it is a smaller park, it could only carry 7000 peoples.

This concert is organised by the Disney Holland office, not disney france.

wtf, that's crap!

i wanted it out the front of sleeping beauty's castle :(

i'd be interested in the afterparty.. not sure how many people i'll have with me though..
LoginZ
quote:
Originally posted by kolkiewolkie
Well well well, if it isn't LoginZ :) :cool: . Didn't know you still excisted ;) ... what happened to your habbit to drive 15 hours to come to holland for a good party :D ?

Hello ;) mate,

Well let's say, i'm still in the mood, to party, i'm still in love with your nightlife, dear dutch ppl =).

However, i'm more than ever in the great way, way far west of france, i guess i'm closer to dublin, where i live than Amsterdam.

And my "old body" cannot handle anymore these wicked journeys to dam', i'm about to celebrate my 30 years old, the biological mechanics is less reliable by now. :p

So, we had, a single chance to make a party in france, because Tiesto wanted to come to see the best of our culture : MickeyLand ;).

I couldn't miss this opportunity.

Well, i wish many of you may have been there to celebrate, our real first massive electronic music event, since Jean-Michel Jarre concerts...

But, i guess it's harder to make dutch ppl come to france, because they have a full choice of party each week end, than to make french ppl go for thousand of km to see Dance Valley, TiC... or whatever decent event you have in netherlands.

Anyway, you'll see that this year is going to make a change : One guy next to Lyon is about to make some big festivals, have a look to his site www.d-prod.com and you will see that finally we're about to get our trancenation...

héhé.

Well, now, i gonna fancy minnie, i've been dreaming of her for ages.
I gonna teach her, some french lessons of kissing ;).

P.S :

In regards of the dutch dimension ticket, when the Time machine will be released PM me i'm really interested ;)

eieregooie
quote:
Originally posted by MaGiK54
Hebbie nou weer geen kaartje.....:wtf:

Jaja :p

Ik zou met Asperge gaan maar die haakte af, dus toen moest ik andere partners in crime vinden, maar toen die eenmaal hadden toegezegd was t al te laat :(

Nouja, ik kan t vrije weekend vast wel gebruiken om wat te klussen aan me nieuwe stulpje :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement