return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
emo thread #2432154
View this Thread in Original format
mezzir
har har psych
met a girl and she rocks, and things are finally going well for me
and the funny thing is, i used to listen to emo a lot, but since i met her i really haven't at all
its been all hip hop and trance
i swear that music jsut feeds the depression :p
Perfect_Cheezit
dont go back to emo once she cheats on you :wtf:
mezzir
hah i'll try
but man...its funny
the highest of highs are as good without experiencing the lowest of lows
but now i feel like i've experiences the lowest of lows, and iknow know to say wtf am i doing and snap out of it
dammit...i wonder if i'm gonna stop being so naturally cynical anymore, that was fun :(
Perfect_Cheezit
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
hah i'll try
but man...its funny
the highest of highs are as good without experiencing the lowest of lows
but now i feel like i've experiences the lowest of lows, and iknow know to say wtf am i doing and snap out of it
dammit...i wonder if i'm gonna stop being so naturally cynical anymore, that was fun :(

did you actually experience the lowest of lows?? or has emo clouded your judgment :whip:
jasin
cheer up emo kid :toothless
mezzir
well i wasn't so much emo at the time
but yeah, it was pretty low
i drank coffee, a lil water, not much else
smoked cigs like crazy
drank alone more nights than i didn't
my gpa is <1
i'd go days without sleeping, then stay in bed for a few days after that
yeh i mean it wasn't the worst, but i seriously hope and intend to never feel like that again

lol@ cheer up emo kid, good song :p
sym
quote:
well i wasn't so much emo at the time
but yeah, it was pretty low
i drank coffee, a lil water, not much else
smoked cigs like crazy
drank alone more nights than i didn't
my gpa is <1
i'd go days without sleeping, then stay in bed for a few days after that
yeh i mean it wasn't the worst, but i seriously hope and intend to never feel like that again

lol@ cheer up emo kid, good song :p

<3 mezzir
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by sym
<3 mezzir

:cool:

comments?
sym
quote:
:cool:

comments?

gangsta shiznit
mezzir
i gotta go back there sometime too, the steam on the right like once every 20 minutes would blow around, and i got like one picture of me standing there with the smoke blowing around and it looked reallllly ing cool but it was ing blurry as cause i set the shutter speed too slow and it got too much of the smoke :(

dinoXpress
quote:
my gpa is <1

:wtf:
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by dinoXpress
:wtf:

yeh i know
i missed one day in one of the 4 classes i was taking that was the day he told us that there were actual assignments on the course website besides just the stupid helper application
did fine on the tests and papers, but since he tried to make the course really easy he made the online worth like 40% of the final grade, so i got an f there
and lets just say that even w/ extra help, taking calc 2 from a japanese teacher who openly admitted he couldn't pass an intro english test isn't very easy
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement