return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
how do you know when you're in love?
View this Thread in Original format
liquidchick
Okay, TA's so you obviously know you love trance when you become a member of TranceAddict but how do you know when you're in love and is it possible to fall in love more than once?
{b.s.e.}
Kudos on erasing that vile, vile reply, Mods. :)
Gekhous
i thought i was in love once, but it turned out to be smth else... if u get what i mean :)
Fraggle
hmmm...this may seem kinda strange...but i don't know about love

actually, i've had a good think about it, & come to the conclusion...everything i think is love, is more like lust :p:p:p

but, i know love for my family & friends is true, just not sure about the other type of love!
:conf::conf::conf:
Slylee
u know it's love when u can take a piss in front of your bf/gf:)
Miss Proximus
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
u know it's love when u can take a piss in front of your bf/gf:)

i'm in love :) lol...when he brushes his teeth i usually take a piss :p

you know you have a crush on someone when you think about them a lot, when you want to be with them..stuff like that

love...is harder to define...you know you love someone when you can completely be yourself when around this person..i think...and when you only need a few words to describe smth cuz he/she already understands then (this is a bit fiction in my relationship haha) and when he/she senses what you feel in an instant....hmmmm..it really IS hard to define...

the times i know i really love my bf is when he comes home late and i start thinking about him involved in an accident or so....makes me so desperate to be living my life without him...:)
FoXford
i think i no what true love is. in all my life i've only ever felt this way 4 1 girl. its a different feeling inside of u when u c her or when ur goin 2 c her and spend time with her. u would do anything 4 her(or him) and they give u a special feeling which no1 else can...i think u no what love is if u experience it...and yes i 100% believe u can fall in love more than 1ce altho i haven't.

FF
Mack
In love with trance is something I prefer instead of being in love with a girl.

When you experience the last you can't stop thinking about her. When you experience the first at least you can think about other things.

Greetz Mack
Vivid Boy
u know ur in love when u lose ur fear of koodies
Renegade
You know you're in love when:

• You instinctively leave the toilet seat down every time you use your own loo
  • You begin to think that she's actually "kinda cute" when she starts yelling at you......
  • You get this warm tingly feeling in your chest...... though it could just be that you're having a heart attack, so be careful.
  • You begin to spend more money on gifts for her than you do on food to sustain your own existence
  • You begin to wonder whether that wild sex orgy you had with those Taiwanese prostitutes 3 months into your relationship was really for the best
  • The thoughts of marriage are no longer accompanied by fits of cold sweating and nausea
  • You genuinely believe you have the perfect response ready made to the question "do you think I'm fat?"
  • You start ironing your clothes (amazing but true)
  • Long sleepless nights thinking about whether Gwenyth Paltrow "puts out" become less and less frequent
  • Foreplay becomes more than just the drunken slurring of "open up, baby, I'm coming in!"
  • All you want to do is lie in her arms, listening to her heart beat as to talk deeply and honestly about what you're both feeling........ that and to kick the living out of all her ex-boyfriends
  • You bore everyone you know senseless by talking about her incessantly, without even having the decency to bring up the topic of "how she likes it"
  • You actually know "how she likes it"
  • You start to appreciate the grander things in life, stop to smell the roses and find yourself admiring the beauty of sunsets and kittens and the like, finding beauty and majesty all that surrounds you - and you no longer limit yourself to just admiring "the rack on that chick who works at Autobarn"

But, most importantly:

• You stop spending time with any of your bloody friends! :mad:

{b.s.e.}
Hehe. Nuff said. :D
Wicked Neo
quote:
Originally posted by {b.s.e.}
Kudos on erasing that vile, vile reply, Mods. :)

Too damn right i deleted it !
that post had to rank almost at the top of the chart for worst post i ever seen on TA !

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement