return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
How To Crack Gum? (Help)
View this Thread in Original format
spacechica
Hello,

An odd thread to post, but does anyone know how to crack chewing gum? I've always wanted to learn how to do it but could never quite get it.

Thanks

:)
occrider
"Crack" chewing gum? You mean blow a tiny bubble in your mouth and then chomp on it so it "cracks"?
dinoXpress
i just make a little bubble in my mouth and pop it on the roof of my mouth with my tounge.. sometimes works...
spacechica
quote:
Originally posted by occrider
"Crack" chewing gum? You mean blow a tiny bubble in your mouth and then chomp on it so it "cracks"?

Exactly right. If anyone knows, I'd be much obliged.

To some it is the most annoying sound in the world, but I find it extremely pleasing. :)
occrider
quote:
Originally posted by spacechica
Exactly right. If anyone knows, I'd be much obliged :)

I'm assuming you know how to blow a bubble? Form the gum around your tongue. Kind of stick your tongue out into the chewing gum so you form a small indentation in the center, but it need not be so pronounced as if you're blowing an actual bubble. Shape your tongue so you can "blow" into that indentation. Create a pocket of air next to your tongue that you push into the indentation. Complete the seal so it's a tiny bubble in your mouth. Chomp on said bubble. You can practice by blowing big bubbles and progressively getting smaller and smaller until you do it completely in your mouth.
D-res
blow a bubble and then stick the tip of your tongue into it and suck really hard.. if done right, works great.

another way to get the hang of it is take the gum out of your mouth and squish it out into a big flat piece. hold it against your lips and do the same thing as i said above.
dinoXpress
quote:
Exactly right. If anyone knows, I'd be much obliged.

To some it is the most annoying sound in the world, but I find it extremely pleasing. :)

very satisfying when done correctly.
spacechica
Yea that's how I do it but that gives you an overbite. I'm going to practice on a daily basis so that I can crack gum with my teeth and not much effort from the tongue etc. I think it's fun to listen to. Thanks guys :D :crazy: :thepirate

quote:
Originally posted by D-res
blow a bubble and then stick the tip of your tongue into it and suck really hard.. if done right, works great.

another way to get the hang of it is take the gum out of your mouth and squish it out into a big flat piece. hold it against your lips and do the same thing as i said above.
spacechica
Thanks man. I know what you mean. ;) :)

quote:
Originally posted by dinoXpress
very satisfying when done correctly.
dinoXpress
quote:
Thanks man. I know what you mean. ;) :)

randomly yes, but where in NYC do u live?

spacechica
Between Union Square and Gramercy.

quote:
Originally posted by dinoXpress
randomly yes, but where in NYC do u live?
dinoXpress
quote:
Between Union Square and Gramercy.

manhattan?

i was in brooklyn last new years visiting some friends there, fun town..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement