return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: [1] 2 
Thanks from Vivid/PH1 + Huge upcoming shows
View this Thread in Original format
PH1.ca
From all of us at the Vivid/PH1/Tigerstone crew, we wanted to thank everyone that voted for us at the 2005 Nitelife awards to win our 2nd in a row "Best Electronic Clubnight" award. Since Vivid ended last month, we were very surprised to come up with this, but makes us remember that is was our amazing and diverse supporters that made our time at Sonar unforgetable. Congrats to all the other winners too: Caprice, Leanne, Gman&Rizk, Tigerstone, ... too bad Ryan Steele didn't win :(

We have begun a series of Vivid events at various clubs around the city, that so far have featured Jimmy Van M (for a measly $13 on a Saturday ;)) and Dave Seaman. BUT! We the next few months gonna bring some very big surprises....

Apr 14:
JAMES HOLDEN (UK) @ Sonar
one of the most cutting edge artists of this decade finally makes his Vancouver debut for a 3+ hour set. Don't miss out on the man everyone from Richie Hawtin, Armin Van Buuren, Sasha, Laurent Garnier and Carl Cox, can't get enough of
w/ Noah Pred (aka Sci-fi Witch Doctor)
$16 tickets in stores

May 15: Just confirmed!
TIMO MAAS ("Pictures" artist album release tour)
& LOCO DICE (4:Twenty Recordings- Germany)
@ Richards
His resume stretches from Fatboy Slim, to Puff Daddy, BT, Tori Amos, Madonna, Depeche Mode and Moloko. Exclusive Canadian tour stop and first in 2 years!
+ one of the hottest new talents in deep, dirty, tech funk from Germany
TICKETS IN STORES SATURDAY!

May 26: Guaranteed to sell out
THE CRYSTAL METHOD dj set @ Sonar
Possibly the most influential electronic act ever to come out of the United States with tough sound infused with sounds as diverse as Rock, Hiphop, Industrial and soul
TICKETS IN STORES THURSDAY!

+ keep an eye out this summer for Vivid resident Kyle Nordman at record shops, he's recently been signed to a 4 release deal and over in Japan for some gigs as we speak

http://www.PH1.ca
Tayfoon
Holly !

Timo Maas and a Crystal Method DJ Set :eyes:

Not to mention the Holden show

Ill be coming out to every single one of these shows :)
loogie
how much will tix be at the door tomorrow?... might stop by after work if i have the energy :)

*edit

nm thanks rev!
apri_peel
actually i would like to know how much will tickets be at the door for holden tomorrow, i havent had the chance to get out downtown to get a ticket

timo maas, wow!
i saw him for a bit 2 or 3 years ago when he came to sonar, actually that was back when velocity was still on air and i won tickets to the show. had to leave early, but man oh man, the guy is a legend

also, congrats to you guys. you did a fine job bringing some huge talent through in the past years. you had a great idea and not only you turned it into a success but you're also probably the only electronic night in the city that is known to most clubbers. also probably the only one without any major incidents happening, like DJs or patrons getting assulted hehe
Miss Lizzie
TEEEEEMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFIN AWESOME :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: OK ARPY OWNS!!!
tvmann
Trots out the Timo video:

http://members.shaw.ca/barton7/tmhm02.wmv (9 MB)

Special_K
Crystal method @ sonar???? jesus thats ganna be nuts, hope tickets dont sell out before i can get downtown

ill be at timo maas as well, last time he was down he rocked it.
neoh
I'm at all 3 I believe. ;)
PH1.ca

apri_peel
those are dope flyers!

spinswax
I went to Boomtown yesterday because I wanted to buy the first TIMO ticket.............there were no Timo tickets :(

can anybody help me???? I MUST HAVE ZEE PHAT BEATS PROVIDED MY THE MAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Arpy (again) hee hee
PH1.ca
quote:
Originally posted by spinswax
I went to Boomtown yesterday because I wanted to buy the first TIMO ticket.............there were no Timo tickets :(

Sorry about the Timooo one, will be there Monday :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement