return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

April 30th - Something Totally Different
View this Thread in Original format
AquaYak
Ill be playing at the royal (on granville) with Dj tristan orchard AKA DJ Huck Hanley, my teacher, the man who taught me to dj, all the while saying, o god trance sucks you stupid pupil. Hes top 40 and deep/tech haus and his favorite song is by salt n pepa. whatever. Anyways, its time for the lowest common denominators in my crates to come out and i hope you guys will come down for a laugh. Its a top 40 night of course and the drinks are super cheap. Expect Speed garage, funky house, french house, breaks, and some main stream stuff from me, but it will be fun and i promiss not boring. Tristan has been djing for i think 8 years now and has about, o, 500-600 gigs under his belt now so hes really solid. actually, the music and the crowd have kinda worn him down. He wants to play everything but the girl but ends up playing eric pryde twice in one night and he says each time he dies a little more inside.

Lets buck him up and have a riot and go nuts and everythign will be allright. Im not sure what cover is but i doubt its over $5.

April 30th. Prepare to dance.
Mortyman
Only if you play Castles in the Sky!!!
or maybe King of my Castle!
Mortyman
..... "don't you know I'm the king of my castle"

Bueller, Bueller?
apri_peel
dj sammy all the fckin way!!

and actually, at one point, i liked that king of my castle tune
mikefasssy
quote: