return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Vicious Vic
View this Thread in Original format
mopa
I posted this in the wrong area I guess, and I am sorry about that. I cannot think of anywhere else to ask, unless it's againest the rules completely to ask anyone for anything.

I have been looking for some sets of Vicious Vic, or cds of his. If anyone has any, please let me know. I own every single cd that he has that I can think of, but you never know. He may have something very old or unreleased to the norm.

Thanks
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by mopa
I posted this in the wrong area I guess, and I am sorry about that. I cannot think of anywhere else to ask, unless it's againest the rules completely to ask anyone for anything.

I have been looking for some sets of Vicious Vic, or cds of his. If anyone has any, please let me know. I own every single cd that he has that I can think of, but you never know. He may have something very old or unreleased to the norm.

Thanks

oh that's easy. click the search button in google! ;)
mopa
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
oh that's easy. click the search button in google! ;)

thanks so very much, you been such a great help. I wish I could of know that it was just a click away using googles

However, to bad everyone always knows to use googles first, before asking anyone else for something, and googles doesn't list anything. That is why I asked. My chances are best just to go to event, and bring my digital recorder. Thanks for nothing. :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement