return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Memorial Weekend @ Bleu (detroit)
View this Thread in Original format
marcus_beier
MEMORIAL WEEKEND/AFTER FUSE:IN DETROIT

AND

PRESENT:

FRIDAY~
BAD BOY BILL
STEVE SMOOTH
SHAWN MICHAELS

SATURDAY~
MARKUS SCHULZ
KENNETH THOMAS
ELEVATION

SUNDAY~
JUNKIE XL
MIKE CZECH

MONDAY~
THE OFFICIAL FUSE:IN CLOSING PARTY
DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY~

THEUNDERBLEU LOUNGE: *Open all weekend!
MUSIC PROVIDED BY:
AND FRIENDS
EXACT SLOT TIMES POSTED AT WWW.DETROITCLUBSCENE.COM
DEEJAYS CONFIRMED: MARCUS BEIER/QUADLOW/ELEVATION/DEREK FOX/TEDDIE/G MAJOR/JIMMIE PAGE/MIKE CZECH+SHAWN MICHAELS/MATT BERTUCCI/MIXIN MICAH/JONNIE PERRELLA

[B]DOORS NIGHTLY @ 9PM/18+ WELCOME WITH PROPER I.D.

THREE DAY PASSES ARE AVAILABLE NOW @
WWW.GROOVETICKETS.COM
SINGLE DAY PASSES GO ON SALE THIS WEDNESDAY 5.18 AND ARE $22.50 EACH
VIP/TABLE RESERVATIONS: EMAIL: BLEUDETROIT@HOTMAIL.COM

BLEU ROOM EXPERIENCE
1540 WOODWARD AVENUE
DOWNTOWN DETROIT
WWW.BLEUDETROIT.COM
GoZO
Atari Addict
not that i won't be at atleast two of those shows because i'm a big fan of all of them...but wasn't BT supposed to be there one of those days?
rturn214
quote:
Originally posted by Atari Addict
not that i won't be at atleast two of those shows because i'm a big fan of all of them...but wasn't BT supposed to be there one of those days?

Dude, I'll trade BT for MS anyday!

5/14 - James Holden @ Vision
5/21- AvB @ Vision
5/28 - Markus Shulz (Whom I haven't seen since the Netherlands! :D)
5/29 - Sasha

With the added bonus of KT, Elevation, and Desyn this is easily going to be the best "Weekend after the weekend of finals week" ever!

Now if only they'd replace BBB with someone worth seeing... ;)

May kicks ass!
jam.iii
, i hate to say this RJT but i think i may have to skip spring hookahville and go to the fall one instead (its this same weekend) KT, MS, Sasha, and Desyn woah boy!!! I'm thinking about going to sat+sun night. Are you gunna hit this up?

steve smooth (same guy from production duo "smooth & j") is pretty cool, but i don't think i'd go just for him on friday.

i am currently hooked on desyn's nikki beach mix from wmc 2005:D
rturn214
Dude, Joe, I'm def heading to this, we should meet up, maybe split hotel and ... let me know what you're thinking...
Atari Addict
good to see some of you guys heading out this way for the weekend, i may have pre/after party plans for those who need something to do :D

edit: By no way was i implying that i wouldn't be there for Markus. I would have liked to see BT...but if Markus is there instead that's just fine with me :happy2:
crrrazydan
My plan is head down from my home in Michigan with my gf Julie and my sister Saturday morning... stay at a hotel Saturday and Sunday night... definately going to Markus and Sasha.

I'm going to get a room at the Days Inn Downtown Detroit for those nights... $54.00 on daysinn.com, a 1 mile walk from Hart Plaza / Bleu. Maybe that could be the TA headquarters? hahaha

Does anybody remember their 18+ IDs actually being checked at Bleu? My sister is 16 and that would be really great if she could come with us for those 2 nights... she looks older than me haha.

Edit: Don't book on hotels.com... its like $70 for the same room on there
Atari Addict
good luck getting her into bleu they are very strict at the door
Tuis
Indeed.

jam.iii
thanks for the heads up dan, i'm gunna check out that hotel asap. TA headquarters woooohoo

RJT i'm looking at getting my tickets so count on me being there:)

Tuis you gunna be free for this weekend? Its a holiday so you should be!;)

Atari I take it your gunna be there also. We should all try to get a place at the days inn dan mentioned.
rturn214
Indeed, Days Inn, TA HQ DEMF 2005 :D

Someone keep me in the loop, I should probably be getting tickets soon huh?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement