return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

 
John Digweed kiss 100 -03-06-05
View this Thread in Original format
bAbYtHug
1. Unknown <<<--------------This one....ID plzz!!!!!!
2. ACL feat Quasistereo - Sex Fiend
3. Steve Barnes - Cosmic Sandwich
4. Olaf Poszgay - Like A Virgin (Phonique Mix)
5. Giaga Robot - Every Monday (Pepe vs Magot Deep Groovy mix)
6. Low End Specialists - Inside
7. Freakquent Flyer - Longwave [Mixmaster Records]
8. Trancesetters - Beat Freak [Azuli Black]
9. Phil K & Habersham - Cloud Break (Lexicon Ave Mix) [Audio Therapy]
10. Unknow

mkay...also lookin for ID on the first track in this set....
the vocal goes like this..."baby I love you like that, Know that you are so sexy, come around each day and night, love with you is like heaven and hell, don't make break the spell, whatever you want I'll do, slave for you" etc....
Neuro'99
quote:
Originally posted by bAbYtHug
mkay...also lookin for ID on the first track in this set....
the vocal goes like this..."baby I love you like that, Know that you are so sexy, come around each day and night, love with you is like heaven and hell, don't make break the spell, whatever you want I'll do, slave for you" etc....


Yeah those vocals are for Sex Fiend, the second track, the first track of the set plays for only 2 minutes or so and thus to my knowledge remains un-id'd...

Mark :)
bAbYtHug
quote:
Originally posted by Neuro'99
Yeah those vocals are for Sex Fiend, the second track, the first track of the set plays for only 2 minutes or so and thus to my knowledge remains un-id'd...

Mark :)


lol omg Im soo stopid:wtf: what was I thinkin..hehe thanks for helpin me out here;)

*hides*:wtf:
frangellico
quote:
Originally posted by bAbYtHug
1. Unknown <<<--------------This one....ID plzz!!!!!!
2. ACL feat Quasistereo - Sex Fiend
3. Steve Barnes - Cosmic Sandwich
4. Olaf Poszgay - Like A Virgin (Phonique Mix)
5. Giaga Robot - Every Monday (Pepe vs Magot Deep Groovy mix)
6. Low End Specialists - Inside
7. Freakquent Flyer - Longwave [Mixmaster Records]
8. Trancesetters - Beat Freak [Azuli Black]
9. Phil K & Habersham - Cloud Break (Lexicon Ave Mix) [Audio Therapy]
10. Unknow

mkay...also lookin for ID on the first track in this set....
the vocal goes like this..."baby I love you like that, Know that you are so sexy, come around each day and night, love with you is like heaven and hell, don't make break the spell, whatever you want I'll do, slave for you" etc....


Does anybody have any data abot LOW AND SPECIALISTS - INSIDE ???
Amazing tune!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
 
Privacy Statement