return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
don't you hate it when ...
View this Thread in Original format
fastmp3
i suddenly woke up this morning, look at my watch and it says it's 4pm. i'm like "daaaaamn already 4pm ? i have the impression i didn't sleep ". i noticed there was no noise outside in the street and everybody's still asleep at home (they usually wake up early). so i go to the kitchen and open the fridge (shut up everybody) to eat something, but then i'm like "naaaah i'm not hungry". so i proceed to back to my room and sit in front of the computer, check if i can still watch barca-getafe that started one hour ago, and then ... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM, it hits your body over and over and over ... the deeper it goes ... IT WAS 11:30 AND I WOKE UP AT 11:20 THAT KINDA LOOKS LIKE 4PM :mad: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
Deejiuana
no....i dont hate it....
i just laugh cuz u're wot? in ur mid twenties n u still dunno that:

THE BIG ONE SHOWS THE HOUR
THE SMALL ONE SHOWS THE MINUTES

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
jesteraver
I hate it when time flies... one min u see its 9:50... then u look again its like 12
j_spot
yes. I hate it when I read my morning clock wrong, so you think youre early or late, but its really that your eyes just havent focused yet. that sucks.
beno86
fast i think its time you joined the digital revolution and and just get a digital watch
fastmp3
i had a casio g-shock but you can't wear it with classy clothes
beno86
yeah true true i always have my nice analog watch when i get all dressed up but its just for show i dont even think it has the right hour lol :rolleyes:
LiGHT78
quote:
Originally posted by beno86
yeah true true i always have my nice analog watch when i get all dressed up but its just for show i dont even think it has the right hour lol :rolleyes:

Well you did have your nice analog watch until the other night Beno, when my man Pinto robbed it from you. :toothless :toothless :toothless
DJ Charlie
stop doing drugs
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Charlie
stop doing drugs

i swear i was on nothing :confused:

malek
i don't know if its related, but I always wake up 10 minutes before the alarm.

It pisses me off cause its ing annoying to fall back asleep for a measly 10 minutes.
Mitsutranza
It's hilarious.
My whole Saturday was wasted coz of Friday night. I went to sleep around 9 am and woke up around 4. Me and a couple of buddies just moped around my house, ate doughnuts, smoked some J's, played Halo 2 and before we knew it, it was 11 pm!!! We were like WHHATT? After that, time just flew every hour that passed seemed like 5 minutes.

But that's the consequence after a a great night out so I'm not complaining. Just to get my exam done and I'll be alright ;)

MT
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement