return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
24 hours straight on TA
View this Thread in Original format
Mebot
in protest of not being on the list of CORwhore thing i'm going to stay online for 24 hours straight.

However,
1) i will not postwhore just because i can
2) i will only post if i'm responding to something or if I feel like making an educated post.
3) i won't leave and go away and leave my computer on, i have to be here at all times for the next 24 hours

sunsnail do you still have the recording from my set from last december? PM me if you do. thnx
stren
now that's a waste of time

ppl in the competition were nominated by others; its not like tribu chose them. Maybe you were not around in the CORe lately so nobody thought about you ?

i am sorry for you but i don't think it will change anytin since the bracket is full
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
in protest of not being on the list of CORwhore thing i'm going to stay online for 24 hours straight.

However,
2) i will only post if i'm responding to something or if I feel like making an educated post.
3) i won't leave and go away and leave my computer on, i have to be here at all times for the next 24 hours

sunsnail do you still have the recording from my set from last december? PM me if you do. thnx

if i didnt have teh school 2morrow, id be doin the same thing. maybe. now that uve given the idea.
Tranc3
:) :( :o :D ;) :eek: :clown: :disbelief :nervous: :eyespop: :tongue3 :crazy: :tongue2 :toocool: :gsmile: :toothless :confused: :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :whip: :thepirate :happy2: :haha: :wtf: :sadgreen: :eyes: :conf: :stongue:
Sunsnail
:wtf: :wtf: I deleted it just a couple of days ago
Omegasox
Now that is truly sad. :nervous:
Ian^
mebot ({) Since I have no chance of winning, i'll fight for the underdog, the one whos not nominated, esp when people ahead of them piss them off :p
torontotrance
you are one sad sad bastard
ierxium
quote:

However,

Send 50 dollars and I'll be happy to give you my place.
Floorfiller
you know why you didn't get nominated...we never see your ass anymore because you're always on Boomer's Forums :p

jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
you know why you didn't get nominated...we never see your ass anymore because you're always on Boomer's Forums :p

True. I totally forgot to nominate you since I havent seen you post in a while. You can have my spot since ive already lost.:( :p
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:

However,

hello?

Mebot, are you still there?

....... I think he's fallen asleep.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement