return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Godskitchen May - Holden, Van Buuren, Glaude, DJ Dan, more
View this Thread in Original format
tymeblind

XION
James Holden :D :wtf: :wtf:
neile
Hows about memorial day weekend?
rturn214
quote:
Originally posted by neile

You get in your car, plave, or train, and go to Detroit for Fuse: In...

But other than that, Godskitchen chicago owns may...
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by rturn214
But other than that, Godskitchen chicago owns may...

yeah seriously... i don't think i'll even be able to afford partying all Memorial Day weekend - with the Godskitchen events in May, and then Soundbar nights in June.

maybe i'll spend Memorial Day up in the mountains with a case of beer. :thepirate
everything0
quote:
Originally posted by neile

just saw that the first Rest, Relax, and Recover BBQ is the sunday of that long weekend. i always look forward to those. of course, theres never any resting, relaxing, or recovering. more of the opposite :happy2:
rturn214
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
maybe i'll spend Memorial Day up in the mountains with a case of beer. :thepirate

Come to Fuse: In!

It's gonna be real fun...
ctprincess
quote:
Originally posted by everything0
just saw that the first Rest, Relax, and Recover BBQ is the sunday of that long weekend. i always look forward to those. of course, theres never any resting, relaxing, or recovering. more of the opposite :happy2:

true - maybe they should try to rename it
rturn214
quote:
Originally posted by ctprincess
true - maybe they should try to rename it

Maybe "Rage, Rave, & Release?"

Hey, it is right after finals, a time I definitely need to rage it, rave out, and release all the stress that the last year has built up...
neural defect
Holden on the 14th! I'm there!

I am graduating from college that morning; so, you can bet I'll be celebrating my new found degree. And what better way to celebrate it with Holden. I've seen him three times before, and I have never been disappointed.

djkoolaide
, I wish I was 21 :whip:
mrmsn
Yep, just in time for my trip to peru then big move to Arizona. DJ Dan, Holden and AvB all in the same month. Guess this is better for my health. :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement